Starcraft II Single Player Details Revealed!

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 08-17-2009 11:10 PM

As Blizzcon approaches, a number of gaming sites were invited out to California to get an early look at the single-player campaign for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. Kotaku has a detailed write-up, and 1Up summarizes one of the missions: "... you're on a planet with an alternating day/night cycle (every five minutes, it switches): during daylight, you're safe. You can build forces and go out and destroy structures. At night, the infected Terrans will relentlessly stream towards your base — necessitating a strong defense against the 'zombie horde.'" An interview with some of the developers is available, in which lead designer Dustin Browder says Blizzard will continue their trend of having downloadable maps and other improvements throughout the game's life. BlizzPlanet posted a mission guide for the part of the game they got to see, and new video footage has been released that shows off the single-player mode.

(Click me four Detailed Write Up!) (Spoiler Free Versionz!)

(Click me four day/night cycle!)

(Click me four dev interviewz!)

(Click me four mission guidez!)

Woot Woot!! This is lookin Epic!! XD. Too bad it's been delayed =( I blame Joe and his cynical posts.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

...Yeah, it probably is my fault.

That looked AMAZING though.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX