Use the sites Friends Feature!

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

ParaDOX Super Angry [8o|] Posted: 09-11-2009 12:26 PM

One of the new features of this sites is Friends. Like Facebook or other social networking sites it allows you to add other users to your friends list, but they have to accept the friend request in order for it to be completed.

Once you have friends you can see their activity on the site very easily from the home page. I use this to keep track of posts, file uploads and comments that I might otherwise overlook. You can specify which items will show up on your page under Activity Message configuration in the Site Options page of your profile.

I recommend using this feature amongst yourselves.

Check your profile page to see Pending Friend Requests. I think there is a number next to Friends in the Header where it shows your logged in.

So all of you who still have pending friend request, Accept or decline already! This means you Dark, Rush, Amon and quite a few others!

PS, Having more friends ups your site rank...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea replied on 09-11-2009 1:29 PM

Facebook!?!? Nevar!! Downz wit social networking!! AngrySuper AngryAngrySuper Angry

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 29

DarkAstraea:

Facebook!?!? Nevar!! Downz wit social networking!! AngrySuper AngryAngrySuper Angry

I just used that as an example that most people would be familiar with. I don't care if you don't like other social sites, I'm talking about our site.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX