Open Source FPS: Bloody Frontier

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 12-11-2009 10:01 AM

"The open source FPS Blood Frontier has now made their beta2 release. From the article: 'After many months of development, and massive amounts of input from the public, we are proud to present you with the new release of Blood Frontier, v0.85 (Beta 2). This new version totally redefines and improves the game in many ways, creating a whole new style that makes it almost nothing like its predecessor.'"

(Clix Meh)

Pretty good looking game if i do say so myself :D

----------------------------------

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23
So wait...why havent you bought quake 3 yet? Because this game looks oddly familiar...
  • | Post Points: 41

Yeah it looks like a cross between Quake 3 and Unreal.

I wonder if this is there own engine...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Rush Retrospective:
So wait...why havent you bought quake 3 yet? Because this game looks oddly familiar...

because u havent bought it for me yet.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

ParaDOX:

Yeah it looks like a cross between Quake 3 and Unreal.

I wonder if this is there own engine...

And it looks like they are using the engine "Cube 2"

Yeah I saw that. I was going to mention it.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX