Links to cool AO 3rd party tools

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 3 Followers

Swordguy Posted: 05-12-2010 9:35 PM

I will be adding links to useful tools for ao as I find them.  if anyone else has a link to a useful 3rd party tool for anarchy online, feel free to post it here.

Swordguy replied on 05-12-2010 9:40 PM

AO Shop Agent

It's been a while since I used this program, but it is awesome, and I would recommend it to anyone who has a playershop in ao. 

Shop Agent allows you to check your shop to see if anything has sold. it tells you the basic details.  i.e. - who bought what and for how much.

its quite simple to get running. if you can't figure it out, gimme a shout.

• | Post Points: 29

AO Pet Renamer (lets you change the color of your pet's name)

this program gives you the means to change the color of your pets name. enjoy!

• | Post Points: 5
Swordguy replied on 05-12-2010 9:56 PM

Atlas of Rubi-ka (AoRK)  - Best available 3rd party map of Rubi-ka

Atlas of Shadowlands (AoSL) - Best and most detailed 3rd party map of the Shadowlands

Installation of both is very easy.  simply copy the main folder inside each rar/zip into your ao/funcom/cdimage/textures/planetmap folder. then run ao, hit "p", click the " i " symbol at the top left hand side of map window --> select map --> AoRK // AoSL.

• | Post Points: 35

I'm keeping a copy of all of these files as well, just in case the links are no longer available, just let me know and I'll post them up for DL if needed.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 23

AOU Mod - This is probably one of the best custom Gui Mods available for Anarchy Online. This will make your virtual life inside AO a lot easier, I guarantee it! This isn't just a texture revamp or a cheesy overlay, it adds a whole pile of new buttons, shortcuts and various other tools. it even has the option of a yalm shaped cursor, kewl!

SCREENSHOT!!

Swordguy replied on 07-06-2010 3:30 AM

Magic Dump - By far the most Robust Damage Dumper/Parser program I have seen. You may need some help creating the log window, but once this puppy starts running, you will always want it running in the background.

• | Post Points: 53
Top 75 Contributor
Points 23

This is a cool tool, manages your inventory.  The read "help option" actually explains the operation well.  

http://frellu.net/ia/

• | Post Points: 23

Darkbane's Tools.

Full Package (AO Skills, AO Item Assistant, Implant Helper, AO Character Parser) - This is the full package of all 4 or Darkbane's AO Tools.  included is a program called character parser. this allows you to take a character xml file that is exported from item assistant, and convert it into ao skills, so that all your equipment gets added automatically, instead of adding in all the stat modifiers manually. all in all, great tools that all interact with each other, and make your life on Rubi-ka easier.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX