Cooking with USB Ports!

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 10-17-2010 3:52 PM

Ever stuck between choosing what to plug in? Your computer or a hotplate? Well look no further! For the solution is right here!

[Mmm....meat..]

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

I've always just used my firewall.

do do tschh (drum sound)

I can finally cook bacon at my computer now. My life is pretty much complete.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Points 202

That's all not bad, if I had a tiny place I might consider it lol & here's a nice compliment to go along with that http://www.scientificsonline.com/usb-refrigerator.html Cool

• | Post Points: 23

One thing most people don't realize is that there is a limit to how much power you can safely get out of a USB port. If you exceed that, you can blow a fuse or cause some other failure.

Personally I wouldn't plug anything into my USB port that isn't a computer related accessory.

I still think it's cool that you CAN do these things.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 23
Top 50 Contributor
Points 202

ParaDOX:

One thing most people don't realize is that there is a limit to how much power you can safely get out of a USB port. If you exceed that, you can blow a fuse or cause some other failure.

Personally I wouldn't plug anything into my USB port that isn't a computer related accessory.

I still think it's cool that you CAN do these things.

true so the most I've ever used usb for is charging an mp3 player on occasion, outside of devices that use usb ports. I used to use a hub but not anymore, it is PnP after all so if I don't have enough ports something will probably get shifted to the laptop, usb luxuries are just a geek thing lol

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX