Swift: I'd like double shot of espresso with that!

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Points 81
Swift62 Posted: 03-18-2016 11:04 AM

So, it has been 5 years since the last post about yourself. I think most people involved in the community now have met me at some point by now, but ah well here goes! 

My name is Casey, but I go by Swift in games to those that don't know me yet. I have a degree in biochemistry, love to read, love math, and of course have a passion for video games. I ran into MC through Drambilia (aka evondrei, aka Quynn) in Rust. I was still figuring the game out and this guy sneaks up on me and a friend as we were just learning about rad town supply runs. Probably needless to say, but he scared the HELL out of us. It was full panic mode! Fortunately though, he was friendly and showed us the ropes, as well as what his fort looked like. That led to many an adventure in rust and beyond. 

Overall, I ended up making some life long friends beyond games. Everyone in the community was very welcoming, and that drew me in. What solidified my coming back though was the conversations we had about stuff outside the games. The occasional advice on life situations, people to talk to about your issues, or to just laugh at the latest meme. People in the community genuinely cared and LISTENED. In the end, it was the personal level that kept me here, and that keeps me here today. We care about each other outside the games. The friendships I've made here aren't remotely frivolous, and to me, that's fantastic! 

• | Post Points: 23

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forms. It's kind of funny that you have been a part of the community for so many years and are just now posting here.

It's a sign of the times.  Most of us just chat in TeamSpeak these days.

I actually remember those days in Rust. Watching you guys play inspired me to get the game and join you. Some fun times!

It's also worth noting that you are the newest addition to the MC clan. :) Welcome aboard!

Here is a post you might want to check out: http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/forums/p/1335/4664.aspx

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX