INOX NYC

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 985
INOX Posted: 04-07-2007 4:00 PM
AKA {MC} Serious Sam / {MC} Sam Fisher / {MC} Ding Chavez / {MC} Duke Nukem / {MC} Marcus Fenix / {MC} Tommy Vercetti and {MC} Just About Any Other Video Game Character I'm Currently Obsessing Over. I've been playng video games since the Pong days but I'm not too good with a mouse so I only play on the servers when I'm in a mood to get smacked around. Other than that I mostly write reviews for games you don't play because most of you don't have 360s. Once in a while I get in a mood to rant about whatever so I post an article, try to make it interesting and add a little humor. I've worked with Para for about eight years and know all his darkest secrets (for a nominal fee I will spill my guts). At the moment my two obsessions are Gears of War and Oblivion. I play Gears online six days a week and have logged over 350 hours on my Oblivion characters. Other than gaming my two other hobbies are collecting coins and tattoos. I want to get a Gears of War tattoo but honestly don't have any room left so if anyone want's to lend me some skin.... I promise it won't hurt. Much. I keep promising Para I will spend more time on the servers so if you see me, take it easy on me, I'm old. 

Sometimes you eat the bear. Sometimes the bear eats you.

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 985
You just wanna get me back on the servers 'cause you know I'm an easy kill......

Sometimes you eat the bear. Sometimes the bear eats you.

• | Post Points: 41
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Yup that's about it.

lol, I like your reviews, and I read them even though I have the Wii not the 360.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 5

INOX:
You just wanna get me back on the servers 'cause you know I'm an easy kill......

Nah, we have lots of easy kills on the servers already! I have hopes for you to be one of the good ones..
I really think if you let go of your negative vibes against the mouse and let the force flow through you. You too will be able get better than a 1:1 K/D ration.

Trying that 360 controller might be an answer but I don't think so. I would be interested to see how good you can become with that controller.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

ParaDOX:

INOX:

Nah, we have lots of easy kills on the servers already! I have hopes for you to be one of the good ones..
I really think if you let go of your negative vibes against the mouse and let the force flow through you. You too will be able get better than a 1:1 K/D ration.

Trying that 360 controller might be an answer but I don't think so. I would be interested to see how good you can become with that controller.

Para is the easiest kill there is =p

Meh
Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

You know, seeing that picture of yours again... it instantly reminds me of prison break (tattoos). You could've been the main character of "Counter-strike Break", where Para Burrows is stuck in a server, being held captive by The (Dark) Company. Yeah...

Oh well.. enough ranting for today.

WikiDoded

- Why Prison Break? First take a look at INOX' avatar, then look at this: CLICK HERE. See the resemblance? :)

- For those of you who never seen or heard of Prison Break, SHAME ON YOU... Anyway, go here: link link

Doded says NO!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX