The Cs life of reign

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 934
Reign Posted: 04-13-2007 1:03 AM

Hello to one and all i am reign, or maybe known as Suicidal Youth, which now the newest name i got is Souls legend.  How i started CS, well i didnt actually start it until my brother played it and i got more into it.  He got it free from a friend and that was pretty cool.  I started out as a somewhat decend shooter but no idea of the maps.  I started out on de_dust2 map and after a while of that map, i got curious and went to different maps and that name map i went to was de_rats.  I loved that map. I got so good at that map i was usually one of the top 20 probably.  I got bored of it after about  two months.  But that didnt stop me from playing it time to time UNTIL i found the MC server  Starwars_trench.  I thougth it was the coolest map ever.  i keep playing it trying to get good.  people that played there was Bounce, Stab, Foz, Ewok, American idiot, Dark, ramp, doded, Staticdeath, and other people i cant remember.  i was a tunnel user, i used the tunnels alot people people would scout up top and i became really really good at tunnels.  My friends and I were tunnel users because of Foz the scout  person.  I would usually flank the people as i was there until Dark/ freedom strike showed up.  He was sooooooooooo dam good.  I wanted to be just as good as him (yes dark i idolized u)  but i didnt no how to strafe.  I found other MC servers and went to the starwars2 server where i learned to strafe.  It took about 2-4 months for me to learn how to strafe.  But i usually went back to the Starwars_trench server cuz i liked it sooo much.  After a while i practiced with the scout and became a little better but i was deadly in the tunnels with the M4.  When i saw the ZGMF clan, they were good, not good but VERY VERY VERY GOOD.  i couldnt figure out how they get to the spawn points so quickly until i saw one surf across the wall.  Thats when i realized i needed to learn how to do that as well.  So i went to surf maps.  That took me about an hour to learn that and took forever to learn how strafe and surf but by that time people were getting sick of trench and that was a downer.  But Rampage and Doded were the nicest admins i new at that time.  I didnt no Dark was admin. But i kept asking how i could get into ZGMF.  Dark would ignore me when i asked me that.  I didnt even no about the MC or SS clan.   but i remember when i became in the top 20 ranks and it was me vs dark, just us, i was doing mildy ok against dark.  And thats when he invited me to join ZGMF.  i was so excited and thats when i met Boo and Oblivion  which i think he was in MBF i started out as GAT and people had to make there way up to ZGMF.  OOOO i played and played trying to go up in the ranks of the clan until finally when dark and Doded were play it was like 6 on 6 doded and dark on 1 team and me on the other.  I always liked a challenge against dark and doded and i always played against them.  And on that day i think it was Doded who promoted me to MBF and i was exstatic and less then 2 hours later, i was promoted again to ZGMF this time i was going nuts.  and thats when i found the rest of the MC servers. Later i started playing Starwars2 alot more.  Still getting my a$s kicked i continued to stay and learn, but then people started disappearing and but not all completely gone.  About this time i learned of Paradox and Warpminded, Troop, mayhem, and other people.  i played with para and asked him if i  could get admin, like always i was somewhat ignored, and i didnt want to annoy para but i asked him anyway, until i finally found out how to get admin.  About 2 months later i recieved admin at the server.  And i became friends with Mr cow and viper and Mr jak, and people i cant remember lol.  Then  ventrilo came and i didnt get that until i got a mic, and i could finally talk with MC people.  Later i found out about CoR and join there server and became amuzed, i also found the KA clan. which made me think i wanted to join ZGMF, MC, CoR, and KA so i could have power at all the starwars servers and think that would be cool, but when i found CoR, ZGMF had died and i was sad because i was only ZGMF for about only 4 months.  Then i Tryed joining CoR but i was not good enough as well as KA and MC i already knew it would be like 10 more years before para would ask me to join MC so it would be awhile, but it was my goal to get into MC.  So after awhile i became good at Cor and KA but not good enough.  But good enough to get into KA where i became friends with Capn, master, dont shoot, fireball, Memory, Zarbon, SN, Darkslayer and other people (its been to long) about 9 months later i quit and joins [SS] which was Warp's clan which is close to being in MC and finally got into CoR as well but by this time MC hates cor and but i joined Cor anyway and i was really good by this time but still not as good as dark, doded, and boo but i could do the best of anyone who would face these guys 1 on 1. thats what i think. Now i play Zombie servers, Mc servers with cool mods on them its pretty cool and i get to talk with Para and everyone on vent and get to face dark when people come onto a server in the MC to play.  I really like the CSDM FFA on the anarchy server with the map scoutzknivez. Zombie server r fun cuz i get to cheat usuing higher gamma and what not.  But anyway the MC servers are sweet and People on Vent are just simply amazing.  OOOOOO i still like the force mods when there on. and sweet to play beta testing maps and give them some ideas that would be cool for the map.  My favorite server for the MC is still the Other server and i go on there whenever people r playing it.

But to conclude this long life of CS, i thinks its been a treat for me to play with such cool people and servers.  And hopefully i might beable to put on the MC tag one day and be a member of it.  Dark/Ryan your still my idol of becoming good. But that might not happen or maybe it will if i stick around long enough.  Its always fun playing with anyone you know.

well thats it i hope this is long enough to beat your ryans. lol

• | Post Points: 23

WOW! u only mentioned me once!!!

i see how it is.....we like lived together for 2 years on the other sever before either of us got admin, then u got admin

and i asked you how i could get admin, u said e-mail para-then i told u i was scared of him at the time so i made u e-mail him about me

then i e-mailed him after that and we had like e-mail conversations before i got his aim and whatnot,

After about 3 months of talking to para on vent i got admin =] and i was the happiest kid alive

Now me and Para and Rush map everyday and i have released one map ScoutzMAniaZ And im working on fy_crazyboats =]

Meh
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE WALL OF TEXTTT!!!

IT BURNS ME EYES :X

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
DarkMidoriko:

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE WALL OF TEXTTT!!!

IT BURNS ME EYES :X

All it needs is a little formatting. A few paragraphs would make it look ten times better..

Reign, You can go back and edit your posts now you know... Hint Hint...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Points 934
naw i made it look like that so people can say WOW thats really long
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX