Join The {MC} WoW Sensation

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Stab Posted: 05-09-2007 9:33 AM
Hey Everyone, The World Of Warcraft Sensation in the {MC} Communtiy has gotten much bigger. As started by {MC} Mayhem, and {MC} Kirk/Troop I thought that WoW Wasnt going to be fun but now that i started playing its cool Me and para and all the other newbies to the game are having fun in "Scilla" as "Undead Charaters" So if you want to meet all the {MC} Admins and all the other cool people you dont know come to the VENT sever and play with us I asure you there will be someone there everyday, usually at night the WOW channel full with like 15 kids playing WOW SO come and play World Of Warcraft With us /\ | | | | | (RUSH!!!!!)
Meh
  • Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 89
Top 25 Contributor
Points 985

Please, don't get me started, I already have no life.

Sometimes you eat the bear. Sometimes the bear eats you.

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop replied on 05-09-2007 3:19 PM

Here's a list of people who are playing with us right now:

Ben
Stab
Myself
Para
Dead/Mayhem
Kirk
Swiss
Ethan
Ketchup
Warped

Sorry if I did miss anyone.

Join vent! Join us! Have fun! Maybe even join our guild, just helping eachother along =)
Most of us are newbs or would be considers newbs- so we are just helping eachother.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 23

I wouldnt even play WOW if someone bought me an account. If your looking for me, ill be on the source engine/counter strike 1.6 

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Troop:

Here's a list of people who are playing with us right now:

Ben
Stab
Myself
Para
Dead/Mayhem
Kirk
Swiss
Ethan
Ketchup
Warped

Sorry if I did miss anyone.

Join vent! Join us! Have fun! Maybe even join our guild, just helping eachother along =)
Most of us are newbs or would be considers newbs- so we are just helping eachother.

Thx for listing the people I need to kill. 

Doded says NO!

• | Post Points: 23
lol y dont u like wow?
Meh
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX