Second Life Screenshots

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Rush Retrospective Posted: 05-23-2007 7:42 AM

Ok, this thread is for secondlife screenshots. Hopefully, people will also place the pictures in their photo gallery. Just place images in this thread from secondlife and give a brief explanation of it.

First day of Second Life (for me) and me and para are in newbie Island. We enter this house to check it out and para sits on this bed. All of a sudden someone comes and sits on his lap. it was quite funny even though the picture may not be.

I hope para puts up pictures of my lightsaber battle

• | Post Points: 53

I know it looks Like I sat in her lap, but believe me it wasn't that way...

I just noticed it looks like you did a print screen instead of using the "Snapshot" feature (shown on the middle bottom of your screen)

I am still getting used to the snapshot feature myself. It's a little different than other games where you simply press F5 and the screenshot is automatically taken.  It offers a whole bunch of features I have yet to explore. More on that later.....

Now for the Duel of the week!

Click the image for more details. Also check out my growing Photo Gallery.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Oh, yeah, sorry about my big head being in the way, it all happened so fast, I wasn't quite prepared. I'll try to do better next time.

It is a learning process..

Soon to come a group shot of all of us in Second Life.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5

I would have looked so much better if I had actual starwars attire on. Flannel is not appropriate attire for Long Long Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX