Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is Timberland

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Points 281
Timberland Posted: 08-28-2007 1:49 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Tim and I'm a alcoholic. Oh, sorry.. Wrong forum. Anyhow, It's been a long time since I talked to any of you guys. I see a lot of old faces that have just recently returned which is awesome, and a bunch of new members to the community which is even better. I've been working recently in Mahwah at an insurance company, and I'm starting college in September going after business management. Well, I'll be talking to you all sometime soon. I better get back to work before my bos...

The World Is Yours
  • | Post Points: 71
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Timberland! Good to see you again, been a long time.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 23
Top 50 Contributor
Points 281

Heck yeah it has. Last time I played 1.6 with you we were crashing golf carts into each other and killing kirk's ( I think?) server. Good times.

The World Is Yours
  • | Post Points: 5

Timberland:

Hi everyone, my name is Tim and I'm a alcoholic. Oh, sorry.. Wrong forum. Anyhow, It's been a long time since I talked to any of you guys. I see a lot of old faces that have just recently returned which is awesome, and a bunch of new members to the community which is even better. I've been working recently in Mahwah at an insurance company, and I'm starting college in September going after business management. Well, I'll be talking to you all sometime soon. I better get back to work before my bos...

NOOOO! your boss figured out you enabled left-click! (inside joke). Anywho, I really don't know you but I hope to get the honor when you hang around for a while (who said you were going to leave again?). 

Top 50 Contributor
Points 327

Don't know Timberland??? While I said I was legendary, it was a joke, but Timberland IS Legendary... at least in my books... I doubt he remembers me, but I remember him as leader of sR... which when I started playing CS was pretty much the dominant clan (except of course MC) and the clan everyone wanted to be in at the time... I didn't even dare to ASK to join.  Good to see ya mate! Ma goodness those days were long ago though!

• | Post Points: 41
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Uh...u got ur story mixed up there Jason..Timberland wasn't leader of sR he was a member. But yeah he's still one of the most legendary to come back online he's been with us since the start of 1.6.  

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Although Timberland is legendary, I was the leader of <-(SR)-> along with f1killer (or Kirk). Good old days regardless of who was leader.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

Top 50 Contributor
Points 281

Yeah, Troop and Kirk owned it. I was just one of the first people to join since they loved me so much, or the fact I bugged Kirk about it constantly :P Master, I remember you! How could I forget? I used to talk to you all the time and get complaints since I used my microphone so much haha. Glad to see you. I'm kind of sad to see the old starwars map not around though, and I don't mean any of the trench ones :(

The World Is Yours
  • | Post Points: 41
Top 50 Contributor
Points 327

Ah... I think I came in towards the last run of sR... I never really knew Kirk or Troop very well, and never saw them play, thats why I guess I assumed Timberland was the leader... I thought it was him and... oooh what was his name... I can't remember =]

I don't ever remember complaining about microphone use though...

Okay so you weren't the leader... but at that time, in my eyes you represented sR.  how's that? =]

I coulda sworn you wore the LDR tag on your name though! 

its ok, I understand your memory is starting to go.

And yes, Vietnam is still going on. 

Timberland:
I'm kind of sad to see the old starwars map not around though, and I don't mean any of the trench ones :(

FYI the starwars2 server is up 24/7, it just isn't showing up on the Steam Master Server list at the moment.

Here is a list of the current {MC} Servers, Add them to your favorites...

{MC} Paradise CS Anarchy CSDM Server/FastDL 67.93.155.120:27015
 {MC} Paradise CS Beta Server/FastDL 67.93.155.126:27014
 {MC} Paradise CS Beta2 Server/FastDL 67.93.155.126:27012
 {MC} Paradise CS CAL Server/FastDL 67.93.155.126:27010
 {MC} Paradise CS Climbing Server/FastDL 67.93.155.120:27013
 {MC} Paradise CS Nipper Server/FastDL 67.93.155.120:27012
 {MC} Paradise CS Other Server/FastDL 67.93.155.126:27015
 {MC} Paradise CS Starwars2 Server/FastDL 67.93.155.126:27016
 {MC} Paradise CS SuperHero/SavedXP Server/FastDL 67.93.155.120:27014
 {MC} Paradise CS War3FT/SavedXP Server/FastDL 67.93.155.126:27013
 {MC} Paradise CS:S 24/7 Assault Server/FastDL 67.93.155.119:27014
 {MC} Paradise CS:S Server/FastDL 67.93.155.119:27015
 {MC} Paradise DOD:S Server 67.93.155.119:27012
 {MC} Paradise Dystopia V1 JIP Server 67.93.155.119:27017
 {MC} Paradise ES Forever Quiet Server 67.93.155.119:27018

Have fun, cya there!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

i think i rmember seeing him sometimes... like once or twice...? who knows. 

{MC}[SS] cash

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

ARCHIVED

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。

DarkMidoriko:

ARCHIVED

Unarchived...

No reason to Archive this post or any of the introduction posts.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX