Rock Band

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 728
f1killer Posted: 11-08-2007 2:13 PM

Rock band is a new Rhythm Game comming out for the 360, PS3 and PS2(lolsony), Wii edition rumored to release afterwards

This game by Harmonix (Makers of Guitar Hero Series) Introduces something that we should have seen long ago in the Rhythm section of games. Multiple Instruments.   This game includes not only a guitar (with 10 frets. You thought Guitar Hero was hard? Have fun with Rock Band), a 4 Piece(?) Drum set, and a Microphone that detects the pitch of the singer.  My friends and I have already split a copy of the full bundle (sorry guys, no separate instrument sales yet). At my girlfriends college, she has done the same.  Why would we split up this $170 bundle between 3 people? Simple. Xbox Live competitive play. Make your band better than the rest.  Own others by rocking out with your friends.  The first true band emulation is here.

Some questions did however pop into my mind:

How many people will actually buy the full bundle?

How many people will actually buy the game since its release is only a month after Guitar Hero 3?

How many people will be on Xbox Live and NOT playing Halo3 when this game comes out?

Would YOU buy the $170 bundle by yourself? I wouldnt.

Discuss!

• | Post Points: 41

nope...will never buy this 

• | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 728

• | Post Points: 5

I should have my Xbox 360 back in a few weeks, good as new (I hope!)

I would consider this if Warped were still at home.... Then we could all play it! That would rock! (band) But we would need a keyboard version....

What's up with that anyway? Why is there no keyboard hero yet?

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 25 Contributor
Points 985

Because Guitar Hero and Rock Band are for people who don't know how to play the real instuments, to play Keyboard Hero you would have to know how to actually "play" the keyboard, kinda defeats the purpose.

Sometimes you eat the bear. Sometimes the bear eats you.

Top 25 Contributor
Points 728

INOX:

to play Keyboard Hero you would have to know how to actually "play" the keyboard, kinda defeats the purpose.

Not really. Keyboard Hero could have like 5 keys that magically represent every note. Just like Rock Band and Guitar Hero.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX