New ISP for the site!

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

ParaDOX Posted: 11-15-2007 9:17 AM

We have moved from our old but beloved Speakeasy connection to a new much faster Optonline Business connection.

This should facilitate faster uploads and downloads from various servers including this websites servers.

Here is what it looks like most of the time...

Not too bad... Especially compared to the old isp....

The Speakeasy test gives me: (http://nyc.speakeasy.net)

Download Speed: 29011 kbps (3626.4 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 1385 kbps (173.1 KB/sec transfer rate)

The problem with Cable systems and the reason I avoided it for so long is the bandwidth isn't consistant especially in a big city like NY. I would have much preferred to have Verizon Fios but it was unavailable in my area with no timeframe of when it would be available.. Fios bandwidth is steady as a rock!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 41
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

damn Para....first the new computer and now a brand new ISP that totally pwns!? you've truly out-done yourself, where's all this damn money coming from!? now all you gotta do is fix the damn servers!!

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。

DarkMidoriko:
damn Para.... now all you gotta do is fix the damn servers!!

Thats a Valve issue and they dont want to listen to anyone... There is an easy solution but it won't work for me... Crying

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5

my parents use optimum. lol. 

{MC}[SS] cash

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX