Real Men of Genius!

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

ParaDOX Posted: 03-02-2008 3:59 PM

Budweiser has a series of radio and TV commercials that have been going on for years. Some of them are hilarious!

http://www.allowe.com/Humor/audioRMOG.htm 

I found this site while looking for information on an old Sierra-Online Game called Torin's Passage. It's a GREAT Game!. I played it years ago, back in 1995. My niece also loved it and she asked me if I still had it. Well, I do, but I had an issue copying it. The guy who's site this is wrote that game and all of the Leisure Suit Larry games, as well as many more. You can even download some of his old games for free there as well. Unfortunately not Torin's Passage....

What I found the most interesting are the Game Designs. He has the original Game design documents that he used to sell the game to Sierra and work out the story line and plot.  very intersting stuff. For anyone looking into Game developement it is an interesting read.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Post your favorite RMoG here....

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

• | Post Points: 5

This is thanks to you Mr. Boneless Chicken Wing Inventor for your idea. What is better than something thats breaded, deep-fried and beer battered. Is that a wing, a *** or rear-end.

"I hope I'm not eating rear-end" 

• | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 417

Real American Hero's are good as well.

Mr. Pit crew water bottle squirter.

One wrong move, and you got yourself a soggy driver. 

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

My two favorites are

Mr.80 SPF Sunblock Wearer
"There are 24 hours in a day, you're wearing 80 hour protection. If the sun fails to go down, you'll be ready"
"Your coconut scented forcefield blocks out the suns rays, and any stray rays, from another sun, in another galaxy"

and

Mr. Backyard Bug Zapper Inventor
"Not content to harmlessly repel insects with lotion, you discovered a way to fry them with electricity until their bodies explode." *zap kaboo--oom*
"Ahh the sounds of summer, crickets chirping, birds singing, the blood curtling sound of a moth having 700 volts of electricity surge through its body"

Mr. Pet Toy Designer and Mr. Oxygen Bar Inventor are also good ones.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

wow, that may have been the first censor Ive ever hit on this site, and it was for chickenbreast 

LMAO....

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

Here is a fanmade game related hero clip:

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

hahaha we need to make one. :-D

real mc heros

here's to you mr we have multiple servers that remain mostly empty but we keep them up for when they get populated ever so often. we salute you for your undieing commitment to keeping the attention defecate disorder of your fellow MC members satisfied with the never ending gaming experiences.

lol. 

{MC}[SS] cash

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX