Kid Chaos but not a kid.. yeah.. false advertising right?

rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Points 161
Kid Chaos Posted: 03-21-2008 11:01 PM

Hey there MC peeps.

Paradox listens to internet station I play on.   Computers/gaming topic came up.. next thing I know getting shot in the face.. (glad it was in CoD4).

Been DJing since 94.  Radio/clubs/parties/stage.  Recently got back into it after a break of a few years.  Doing deep and soulful house at the moment.  Most times I can be found listening to other DJ on Pressure Radio.

Gaming since I could put quarters in Galaga.  I love video games, board games, mind games, puzzles etc.  I have weird compulsion to compete and figure things out.

Looking forward to meeting more of the MC crew.   Maybe see you guys on servers. 

Check me out Tuesday Nights 9-11pm EST on www.pressureradio.co.uk
  • | Post Points: 59
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Hey man! Thanks for signing up on the forums. I played with you the other day in the CoD4 server. You should join us on Ventrilo some time, you can find the information in server info on the forums. Oh, and I've never heard of Ausitn, Texas. :P

We also play half-life 2 deathmatch puzzles, warcraft 3, and a whole bunch of other games... we're like a large growing manifestation of ADD.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Welcome to the MC Community Kid Chaos try not to get pummelled too much by our guys ganging up on u. I would love to join but yeah...aint got the game. You could come play CS or any other steam related game and i'll pop u there but besides that, ParaDOX and them will be on ur back.

On a side note, glad to see we got another DJ in the community perhaps you can teach ParaDOX some stuff that he hasnt tried yet =D just a thought.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。

glad that was shorter than troops into... geez that took like 5 minutes to read. (i'm retarded i know. i read like a mayhem. i mean 2 year old....... haha)

you'll enjoy it here. we always have lots of fun. but it's a must to get ventrilo and a microphone....

{MC}[SS] cash

oh ya. i'm in san antonio! troop doesn't know where austin is cause he's dumb. but i do haha. 

{MC}[SS] cash

• | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

I know where austin is. I don't know where ausitn is.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

Troop:

I know where austin is. I don't know where ausitn is.

Pwned... lol.

oh and FYI, Mayhem actually reads very well...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 50 Contributor
Points 161

Cash? a salior in San Anotonio?  Does the Navy have boats on the Riverwalk now?  LOL

Cool to see another TxN.. cause you know everything worth anything has a link to Texas :D 

i hate texas. haha.

i'm at lackland air force base. all i'll say is i work with computers. that's all you need to know.. haha. so yesterday was the greenest i've ever seen this place.... some things were green. everythingelse was stll dead.

{MC}[SS] cash

• | Post Points: 41

I actually lived in Texas for a year when I was around 8... Not some of my fondest memories, however some very interesting times :) I do remember them quite well.....

I have lived in too many places, lol

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

para also use to be doded's next door neighbor...... lol.

{MC}[SS] cash

I Visited Europe when I was 2.. Haven't been back since. Want to though.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

para's ALSO been to japan and india on a mission trip... lol 

{MC}[SS] cash

Top 50 Contributor
Points 161

Give it a few weeks.. gonna be really nice till about May.. then get ready sweat your ass off!!

I have not been to the Orient yet...

However I would love to go to Alaska, India, Various Scandanavian countries (Netherlands! yay!), parts of Europe, China and Japan. In that order.

Someday.....

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

• | Post Points: 41

lol just have someone join the navy and visit them lol...

{MC}[SS] cash

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

In that order? Japan, Russia, Netherlands, Scotland, Alaska, hopefully nowhere that kills Americans for being American. Err, maybe I should take Russia off..

Page 1 of 1 (17 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX