Hi its SnakZ

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 301
SnakZ Posted: 03-04-2007 11:36 PM

hi everyone im SnakZ real name Ricky age 21. 

Nicks: Dark Zero   /  ZGMF-X18 Shadow Gundam / RickZ

i have been here for 2 years at least. I'm one of the admins on the MC servers. And I'm in the clan SR (i think im still in it lol)

and i have made my own clan to what is some what dead now lol name SSZ..

i play CS 1.6 and a few other games and some with dark and doded

first guy i ever seen was dark. it was funny playing with him. he will always use his admin powers to own eveyone lol. Then over time para gave me admin (ty u para :).

few more things 

1: my spelling does suck lol

2: I do run my own server/website to pass time :)

3: Some in the server know me for llamaing everyone lol

4: I will be helping Dark with his Anime blog to.

that about all i have to say have something u want to ask me then post alway

PS) TY u para i have always been asking about u adding a edit key to the forum :)

• | Post Points: 41
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

hey buddeh....to everyone who's new SnakZ is one of my loyal yet questionable minion. His heart is in the right spot but he's got quite a lot to learn in this world of chaos and tragedy. I know you'll all be good to my minion and if he complains to me about you be sure to watch your back, because you'll be in for one hell of a ride...Bwahahahaha.

But anyway, yes his spelling does suck so bare with him he's learned over the passed 2 years with me and Doded at his side. I'm sure he'll learn from all of you and your excellent spelling *i hope*

So i guess i'll catch you guys later....peace! =D

P.S. Just made up my quote for my signature hope you like it. Made me using my thinking part of my brain.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 41
Top 25 Contributor
Points 23

well I live near snakz...or should I say I let snakz live near me *muhahahahaha*

long story short, im his back up

• | Post Points: 23

DARK!

can i be one of ur minions =] i would love to serve u

Meh
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Points 934

stab dont suck up to dark

dark i hope u die

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Top 25 Contributor
Points 538
Dark <3

Been a while man, good to sees you still around! Also the same can be said for snakZ, he was always fun when I was around.

Daniel:
Dark <3

Been a while man, good to sees you still around! Also the same can be said for snakZ, he was always fun when I was around.

Yeah Snakz is a good guy, glad to have him around for as long as he's been here :) Dark too...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 25 Contributor
Points 301

wow so many years have pass. Lucky for me my spelling and grammar has gotten a bit better with the use of more tech. :D  I always find myself missing the old days more and more. Even more so, my old friends who are now working and not sending me any money (yes i'm talking about you DARK).

It makes me happy to see that this site is still around. :) Keep it going ParaDOX.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX