Rush plays Tom Sawyer on Rockband

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

ParaDOX Posted: 09-05-2008 7:59 PM

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

sad part is, I guarentee that Geddys voice was registereing as "suck" and some 10 year old probably could out sing him since the game is ment with that built in curve. Considering that a rock band drum set has 3 pieces, you cant blame neil for loosing his focus. And alex...well theres five buttons which have to compensate for six strings and a song that transitions from more then five frets.

Besides, I saw them live...twice...much better than seeing them on rock band.

• | Post Points: 23

For Clarification, since I own and play Rockband:

• Geddy's voice would have easily beat it on expert, provided he didn't improvise too much from the standard version. In the viceo he improved a little bit. The vocal section is based on pitch and timing, something he could easily have mastered.
  • The Guitar is probably the hardest for a real musician to get used to. However if you listen they were doing quite well for their first time playing Rock Band and they started on expert with a song that is one of the hardest in the game!
  • Drums... Well there are 4 plus a Kick pedal, also not something a seasoned drummer can just pick up and use. however I am sure with a little practice Neal would have pwned it on expert!

They made it to 31% on Expert on their first try! That is quite an accomplishment. Also keep in mind depending on the type of TV that the console was connected to, there may a delay introduced which the game can compensate for provided the person setting it up knows how to do so and does it accurately. For me I cannot play at all on a system that is not calibrated properly.The system they were using was at least close, but unless you see the screen and hear it at the same time you cannot tell how well it's calibrated.

In summary, Rush Rocked it! They are awesome, and I  am sure they are amazing in concert/person!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX