New MMORPG - Outside

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 4 Followers

ParaDOX Posted: 11-15-2008 1:20 AM

Outside

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Looks really boring Stick out tongue

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop replied on 11-21-2008 10:45 PM

Yes, the world is certainly massive. But transportation is incredibly troublesome, and although there is no monthly fee there are fees for everything you do. "fully PvP" isn't "fully" true, you have to join an organization such as the Mafia or the Military to engage in PvP (unless you want to get owned). The AI is anywhere ranging from truly brilliant to utterly moronic. The graphics are very plain at times but if you're in the right place at the right time certain things can look quite astounding. The expansion pack "Inside" is required to earn money and sleep safely, which is necessary to play Outside, so it's pretty much forced on you. All together, I rate Outside a 6/10. Fun in moderation between other games.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 73

ROFLMAO!

Best reply to a post ever!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

• | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 728

I feel like i should sneak into dorms and post that everywhere at my school.

Top 25 Contributor
Points 538

lol troop, well played.

Top 50 Contributor
Points 66

it looks really stupid and are you guys just joking about this whole thing because i cant find it anywhere

Top 50 Contributor
Points 66

can you guys give me a link to this game? or is it not real cause it looks fishy hit creators of"IRL" hmm and no monthly fees who supports the game how do they keep it running?full pvp what does that mean? kinda weird

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Clearly this went over your head. :)

It's a joke. Outside. Get it? Real life (hence the creators of IRL: In Real Life). It's telling people that the biggest and greatest MMO of all time is real life and that maybe they should actually try it out for once instead of getting lost in a virtual world.

Plus, I hear real life has bacon.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• Filed under:

Troop:

Clearly this went over your head. :)

It's a joke. Outside. Get it? Real life (hence the creators of IRL: In Real Life). It's telling people that the biggest and greatest MMO of all time is real life and that maybe they should actually try it out for once instead of getting lost in a virtual world.

Way to kill it, Troop! Clearly you are not up to date on all the in and outs of what is going on here!

Shut up and get in the VENT!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

Top 50 Contributor
Points 66

i thought so i mean the whole distance thing and when you asked me if it was rainy out and you said it wouldnt be a good time to play "outside" i kinda figured that you meant actually going outside and my grandmother told me about this virus that is really, really bad and was wondering if anyone else had heard about it and if you know about could you give me info about it.

Top 10 Contributor
Points 801

ROFLMAO!!!Cake that his hilarius. i want to try! but is it free to dl?? like i dont know if the creaters put a virus on the dl...Sleep

If so... sign me upz

• Filed under:

Apparently there is an entire site dedicated to the game Outside:

http://www.reddit.com/r/outside/wiki/index

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

• Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX