Hey guys

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 25 Contributor
Points 538
Daniel Posted: 06-13-2009 4:26 PM

I got a good buddy who's thinking about getting back into AoC and I told him about you guys, he wanted to know your clan info and server info. I might get back into it myself if I find myself in some money to upgrade my PC a little further.

My main concerns is are the classes balanced out and is instancing still screwed up?

• | Post Points: 38

Well, how to put this....

We all moved on...

However a bunch of us have gotten back into Anarchy Online (www.anarchyonline.com) We of course have guild there as well. They are working on a graphics engine update for it that will use the AoC engine so it will look amazing, if you have the patience and like a futuristic MMORPG like I Do...

I need to update the front page to reflect this.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5

And to answer your question, From what I have seen a lot of the issues with AoC have been resolved however there are new issues, like the population, where is it? They did server merges and other changes that have scared away almost the whole population.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 538

Well *** man, that's a shame. I'm not really interested in AO, I'm not really a huge fan of MMORPG's because I'm an RPPVP player, and it's near impossible to find an RPPVP server on an MMORPG worth a damn.

• | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Yeah, our old server pretty much dried up and died. I guess they merged the Oceanic pvp server into a rp pvp server, and the result was as you would expect. The RPers didn't get along with the people from the normal pvp server and half the population had a different time zone. Everybody realized how much it sucked and transferred servers. Now they no longer have an option to transfer, so if you weren't around when they did that you're stuck in what I'd like to call "the void". If you want a single-player pvp experience, play AoC on Bloodspire. Check it out. All of those areas used to be densely populated.

AO is fun though.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX