This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Rush Retrospective Posted: 09-14-2010 3:42 PM

I'm just going to leave this teaser here

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 101
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

LOL, I almost didn't quite catch the first sentence:

"These tests require cooperation... consequently they have never been completed by a human."

I laughed. I cried. And now... I wait.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 5

THat looks amazing!

I only see one problem, the in-game footage I have seen so far are all shown from what looks like a Console (Xbox 360) version. I hope this is on PC...

Knowing Valve it should be.

This will probably be my most anticipated game of 2011.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

lol damnit poops u beat me to fixing it!

definitely a must get!

edit: nvm i made my own fix =P

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23

All current development for portal 2 is for PC, where all console versions will be direct ports over to those systems with LESS features than the PC excluding the Playstation 3. Sony proved to valve that their technology is a much more open platform than the xbox and wii, therefore the Playstation 3 will be the only console version in while steamworks will actually be incorporated. Those who own the games on Xbox and wii will actually have to pay for any new content and features without steamworks. Those of us with steamworks will get all new content and features automatically and free with steamworks.

Valves focus is the PC due to steam and its going to be that way for a long time thanks to steam. They only appease console with the privledge of being able to play the games. Nothing more.

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Wait what? It's going to be on the Wii?? Really?? Can it really handle this? RUPERT!!!!!

At any rate, go PS3! And down with xbox, pay for your dlc mwahahaha.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX