COD Black Ops Commercial

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 11-08-2010 6:55 AM

LOLOLOLOL

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 47
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Haha, nice! Speaking of Black Ops, is anyone getting it? Did they revoke their poor decisions from CoD6 yet? Is it even the same development team? I haven't done any research into it at all...

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 38

This was done by Treyarch, not the same people who did COD:MW2. I'm not sure what they are doing with the game yet. But I would be interested to see if they learned from their mistakes...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5

Just did a little research.

There will be dedicated servers. BUT, they will be available exlusively at one game server host provider. www.gameservers.com  There is a bigt possibility that this one provider cannot handle all of the dedicated server requirements of a game like this. So there will be some dedicated servers, probably several hundred when in reality they need thousands. The Peer to peer option may be available but who wants to play that way? I know I don't, unless I could choose to be the host. I know how good my connection is.

There will be no Mods or custom content. Booo!

It's a start, at least the realized their lack of dedicated servers was a mistake. I don't think we are going to see any more custom content from this company. They are making too much money monopolizing the DLC.

I will consider getting this game, but not hosting it. I would happily host it if they provided the server binarys, which I doubt they will.

My guess is that these decisions are based on Activision not the developers.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

• | Post Points: 41
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Black Ops Lag? Nonsense!

Gameservers has already crumbled under the heavy load of opening day. [Clickeh]

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23

I knew that would happen...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

Yeah, sounds like a waste of money to me. I'd rather just play the original MW anyway.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX