Superhero Mod

rated by 0 users
This post has 57 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 428

Also, Reign has been pining for more heroes, so here are a few that he wants.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=30173 - batgirl (better hook)

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=30299  - vash the stampede (deagle and worthless evasion)

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=30258 - madness (dual m3's) - frankly, I love this hero

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=32034 - master chief (more armor and p90)

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=30281 - robin (like batman but diff weapons) - dunno if this has already been posted.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=36055 - domino (does more damage to higher levels) - this one has already been posted I believe, but I think it would alleviate paradox's concerns about going up against high levels.

“The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp” “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.” - Terry Pratchett
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Points 428

Additionally, the 10 lvl thing is pretty much guaranteed to keep people away from the server.

“The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp” “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.” - Terry Pratchett
  • | Post Points: 23

dont get it wrong, the level 10 thing is not permanent. The fact is that the superhero server doesnt have a strong population of new players as of yet. When a new playr comes to the server and sees that there are people who can own him up in 3 seconds cause he is level 4 and everyone else is level 12+. We have limited it for now to build a base of new blood so that people will have a better chance of getting a kill, having fun then coming back. Once more people start to show up and build population and levels, the maximum level will gradually rise.

Top 25 Contributor
Points 428

Oh ok, fair enough. Although It doesn't seem to be working quite right, as some people still have 10+ powers.

were still working on it. we have to manually edit everyone

Top 25 Contributor
Points 428

Wow... thats gotta suck. Seems like there must be a better way. 

• | Post Points: 41

there may be, but we have yet to find one. If you know of a way to do it in one sweep, just let us know

Top 25 Contributor
Points 428

I wish I did. It may be easier though, If you only do it to the people over level 10, instead of doing it to everyone at once, as I assume you're doing. Since (as far as I can tell) there are only 3 above level 10 currently.

On a side note, is Exodus actually available on the server? Its listed at level 25.. but there are only 20 levels... perplexing indeed.

Rush Retrospective:

were still working on it. we have to manually edit everyone

Mr Luzcious:

Wow... thats gotta suck. Seems like there must be a better way. 

I can probably do it in the database directly... I'll take a look...

On another note, we should probably start making new threads for this... This post is getting pretty long!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 25 Contributor
Points 428

Good call, perhaps a hero/general suggestions thread would compliment this one nicely.  

Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

there are a few more heros i could suggest i just don't know where to dl them from. also i suggest if u add these powers have them all excapt maybe beast higher than lvl 10

- juggernaut (250 hp and armor, make it above lvl 12 if added)

- beast (175hp, grav, speed)

- batgirl (as mentioned before)

- usmarine (upgraded m4)

- spaz12 (upgraded shotgun)

- chucky (or a couple other knife heros for fun)

- soldier (upgraded bullpup)

and thats all i can remember at the moment that r good

Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

o i almost forgot make punisher a lower lvl than batman that way ppl won't complain about not having enough ammo as batman

either way, im such a low level that you could give me anything and id still get owned

Top 25 Contributor
Points 428

Something needs to be done about the phoenix respawn.. if you die while crouching you are killed for spawning in a wall. In fact... it often kills you for that for no apparent reason. Incredibly annoying.

Top 25 Contributor
Points 428

It also tends to respawn you facing the opposite direction from where you were standing, which usually results in you dying again.

i gotta say... magneto is really annoyin!!! its impossible to kill som1 with magneto... he just takes away ur weapons.. ure stuck with a glock while he still has his m4! its impossible to kill!!!

Not impossible. just a lot more challenging... It's not too bad on a fy map like poolday, I shoot him to use his power then grab another gun... or use Dual Sabers/knife...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

ok then! i'll believe u now para.. i guess ure right.. but..

I'm still cool!

Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

wait a sec whos using magneto? I thought almost everyone is still under lvl 11 but like me n luz. Anyway i should really stop playing on the hero mod server cause i appear to scare ppl away. (Not on purpose but it happens anyway Big Smile)

lol.. i dont really know who uses magneto besides u 2 but i got him in my friends list strangely.. anyways his friends name is Jake's Friend wich means i know a jake (prolly from ka) and his friend is usin his account to play cs.. anyways i cant really be sure about it.. but im plannin on findin out who he is soon..

Page 2 of 3 (58 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX