CSDM low grav / reg grav

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Points 181
Roman A. Posted: 04-08-2007 10:27 PM

normally i don't pub much, but i make an exception to CSDM servers. for those who don't know, CSDM stands for a mod called CS deathmatch, where you pick your weapons, frag and if you die, you re-spawn right away or after how many seconds the config is setup for.

i think {MC} should have the ol' CSDM server back with either low or regular gravity, depending on what the people want. but keep the maps basic, nothing too huge a download or too boring to play. and enforce the rules; having CSDM on anarchy wasn't exactly fun for non-admins. :/

ohi

• | Post Points: 23

The Anarchy Server has the new version of CSDM on it and is seeing a decent crowd at times. Maybe I should add CSDM to the name of the server. The map rotation is almost exclusively maps that give weapons when the player spawns. A lot of ScoutzKnivez maps for instance.

These are the maps that can currently be voted for each round:

• scoutzknivez
  • scoutzknives3
  • scoutzg3_nru
  • scoutzknivez_a
  • scoutzknivez_island
  • scoutzknivez_winter
  • ScoutzMAniaZ
  • ka_beams
  • ka_trains
  • ka_legoland
  • starwars_trench_assault
  • shotgun_warehouse
  • the_stairs2
  • aim_pistols
  • he_pool_night

Any other other map suggestions are welcome. They must be a map where you spawn with weapons.

The reason for this particular setup is simple, when you can choose the weapon it unbalances some maps that are meant to be used witha a specific weapon. We wanted to give this type of CSDM a try and it seems to be quite successful as apposed to the tradtional way. We also get a mostly Scoutzknivez server out of it as well.

Also the default Gravity is 200...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

I know where akino is coming from. Many servers that run the CSDM run regular maps such as dust2 and office and has a plugin where everythime you spawn, you can choose what pistol and primary weapon you would like to start with. you can also choose what weapon they cannot select from

The version of CSDM we have does have that feature, I disabled it to allow for ScoutzKnivez. I might be able to enable and disable it on a per map basis.

I think Roman is talking about a dedicated CSDM Server without the Fear of the Admins acting out on Anarchy....

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 50 Contributor
Points 181
that and i like colt and ak too ;)

ohi

We used to have that on the anrchy sever didnt we..... i rememeber that....its a good plugin but only for non-specific maps like mine =]
Meh
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX