PLay Nitendo 64 Games on your comp!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Stab Posted: 05-01-2007 11:07 PM

Im sure u have all heard of this before but if u haven't here you go

Do not worry about being arrested, all n64 games are public domain, meaning free in our terms.

Happy playing

-Stab

Meh
Top 25 Contributor
Points 428

There are actually a lot of such things out there. Just google for "insert system name" roms. There are even xbox, ps3, and gamecube emulators out there... but I shudder to think how badly they must run on most computers. I doubt there are many games available as roms either...  

“The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp” “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.” - Terry Pratchett
  • | Post Points: 23
i realize this and i put the n64 one becauase i believe that it is the best working one and the one that is fun to play, its not fun to play halo on you computer wiitout a mouse
Meh
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 428
Yeah I figured you did, it was for the benefit of anyone else who was curious. I rather enjoy the snes emulator as well, seeing as I unwisely sold my snes.
“The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp” “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.” - Terry Pratchett
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX