Blotkis has arrived

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 75 Contributor
Points 23
Blotkis Posted: 08-05-2008 2:45 AM

W00t W00t.  Blotkis is in the building.  Breaking hearts since 1982.....

Besides that, I just wanted to say what's up guys and that I'm glad to be a part of The Foundation.  This is the first MMO I've ever played Surprise and I'm enjoying it so far.  I got this game primarily to play in multiplayer mode but have done most of my questing in solo  Sad So.... if anyone wants to quest, kill wolves, or utilize the dance option, then let me know b/c I'm down for whatever. 

I'm also on Vent too!

Peace.

• | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

Welcome Blotkis =D, Since this is ur first MMO i would suggest you ask a lot of ppl for help while you are leveling and learning the MMO curve. But don't ask me since i dont have the game =P. I have however played WoW and other MMOs and one thing i can tell you is that you shouldnt take this game too seriously like some ppl like to do...if you are in trouble the Foundation will come to ur aid, so i hear :P. But besides that, welcome to the Foundation and good luck.

--DarkMurasame

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX