rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 301
SnakZ Posted: 06-07-2009 12:00 PM

my name is SnakZz on the ps3

• | Post Points: 41

ew! a Ps3tard!

nah just kidding! I almost bought one this weekend because my 360 Died again, Red Ring of Death #2

But decided against it because, well, we don't really play console games and I am just going to buy a Blu-Ray player now that they are cheaper. It would sit there are waste electricity and collect dust.

They are pretty cool if you have money to throw away..

Oh yeah, and I hate Sony...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

lol red ring of death XD. Rampage got that recently too.

Still waiting for the ps3 to be cracked but those bastards made it harder to do so, so won't be getting one for a while looks like it (really wanted it to pway FFXIII)

All Hail Final Fantasy Games!!

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 41

I try to avoid supporting Sony's proprietary hardware anymore. I was a strong Sony supporter for most of my life, but they have lost almost all of my business recently. The only things I buy that are Sony are things that I have no choice in... Like maybe see a movie that they sell... (Sony Pictures)

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

I also avoid products by Sony nowadays...

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

Top 25 Contributor
Points 106
it has been cracked and my psn is xxkia_ghostxx, say ur from here, there should be an mc clan or ps3 sect here since its for consoles

THE TOXIC

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX