Fordham Pool = DEATH

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Stab Posted: 10-19-2007 11:52 AM

Well since i got back from china becuase of all the bad things that had happened there, not much good news has happened since then either. Currently the pool i am diving at now has the STAFF INFECTION, which is a very serious diease (did i spell that right?). Recently a swimer got and now she is in the hospital in serious condition.

Adding to the disgustingness of that pool i have gotten a Virus from it also. The virus is called Mucoh-Hermia (no idea if i spelt it right). It is just like chicken pocks but a lot more ichy and it lasts longer and it just sucks in general. So im out of diving for a month, GREAT. So i have absolutly nothing to do.

Meh
  • | Post Points: 23

wow THAT SUCKS!

So, does that mean your going to be around more often now?

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 23

Well, im not sure, a lot of deals have come up recently, supposidly i could sell my field for 5 million which is much more than im going to make with it. this is also help me a lot in the long run with my dream field in cali once i go there for school next year.

Im not sure what to do so i want to here what u guys think i should do lol.

In total i make 10,000 a day with 2,000 of it going to workers and bills.

Keep it or sell it guys? i really want to sell it so i can have a month off lol. (then i can play all the time =p)

Meh
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX