The Legendary Master... Or so he wishes.

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Points 327
Master Posted: 08-19-2007 10:37 PM

Hey! Guess who! 'tis I, Jason... Known mostly as Master or {<{KA}>]Master (LONG LIVE KA! =] )

It's good to come back here and see a lot of familiar names, and some new ones! Don't know how active I will be here, I usually check a few forums daily, might as well add this to it.  

Jason 

• | Post Points: 59

welcome 

• | Post Points: 23
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

hey Jason long time no see =D you probably don't remember me...you know the guy who always sniped you off the tie with my golden scout. Aww...good times...good times... O well..hope to see you at the reunion so i can pop you in the head one more time.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Top 50 Contributor
Points 327
Master replied on 08-20-2007 10:19 AM

Remember you??? I'm still trying to get you out of my NIGHTMARES! It begins with me on the CT team wasting everyone then I see the message "DarkMidoriko has joined the Terrorist team" NOOO!!!

I don't forget things Dark, my memory is as good as your aim.   

• | Post Points: 35

Welcome back!

As you can see we're still here and growing... 

Looking forward to fraging everyone at the reunion!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5

wattup masta!!! long time no see! jeez! i still remember the days where u were tryin to help me with my gaming.. but u couldnt.. cuz i was just too stubborn lol.. MASTA!!!

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Look who it is... Its the Master. You still remmember me? (lets hope so..) How you been budy? I hope to see you at the reunion. :)

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Hey Jason, it's been a while. Lets just try to stay active longer than 2 weeks this time :)

Doded says NO!

Feel free to take bets. 

Top 50 Contributor
Points 327

Ah ha ha... thanks everyone =].  Of course I remember you Mike! I forget nothing. 

I really don't have much time to throw at a game, I find it completely unproductive, but sometimes enjoyable =].  I will never be a regular again I'm afraid.

Ghetto I think the reason you couldn't learn anything from me, was because you were always better than me... and lets be honest, I sucked =].  

lol maybe ure right masta.. but still.. u tried to teach me things.. and when i 1st started u were damn sure better than me haha

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX