New Machinima

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 75 Contributor
Points 50
Shank Posted: 10-11-2009 1:52 AM

I will be making a machinima using Halo 3 to the song ParaDOX has made

these are my thoughts

Like I said before I was planing it being on the Halo 3 map Last Resort.
I wanted almost every if not every gun shot matched up perfectly with the song.

Got a group of 3 guys that have to get in the base and rescue the hostage. (Like a every hostage situation) :)
After killing many terrorist, we get to the hostage and at that point in the song it plays  "Lets get the hell out of here"
Then they start moving to a safer location and go out the side door into the open.
At song time 0:41 (The sniper shot) its going to be a sniper vs sniper situation. I want this scene to be kinda like the beginning of the movie Wanted
So after that they are moving to Camp Froman (A small fort with two levels.)
Now from after the sniper scene, it will start showing enemy targets moving in on their position (Because it wont take that long for the group of 3 to get to the lower level of Camp Froman.
Have to get in the reloading the shotgun. (Epicness)
Then right after that you hear some foot steps (Theres a gun on the upper level of Froman.
So they throw a grenade up top and you hear the grenade hit the ground. Blows up and kills the guy up top.
Then as he says "Stick together team" he gets shot in the shoulder from the open door, and of course he says "I'm hit"

Now this is where one of the spots I don't know what path to take.

1) After when he says "I'm hit" here is another shot, then a dying sound. I'm not sure if I want the guy who got shot in the shoulder to die.

Or

2) He takes cover when he says "I'm hit" and a second teammate looks out the other door and takes out the terrorist who shot the guy in the shoulder.

Then after one of those it goes in to shaking camera mode to give it that action scene feel. It s a huge battle to the beach where the Hornets (Air vehicle) are waiting for Evac.
When all the shooting is over there are more foot print sounds. So they see the Hornets now and when the hostage gets aboard, you hear "The hostage has been rescued."
And it will show the pilot and play "Roger that'

End.

What do you guys think? Any feedback is appreciated

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX