Gamespot: All Time Greatest Video Game Hero

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 11-16-2009 11:25 AM

Although this is kinda late, but the results were in a month ago =P There are some funny match ups XD Masterchief got pwned in the first round by Bubble Bobble (Epic game)

(Click Me!!)

And the winner was.............

GORDAN FREEMAN!!

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 41

DarkAstraea:

And the winner was.............

GORDAN FREEMAN!!

Of course it was! Who else could it have been?

I am however a little disappointed in Master Chief....  Who chose these matchups anyway? Shouldn't it have been same class of game vs same class?

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

ParaROX:

I am however a little disappointed in Master Chief....  Who chose these matchups anyway? Shouldn't it have been same class of game vs same class?

I dunno i guess they must have had a vote on a top 50 characters or something to choose then they just randomly generated the brackets. But still I would have voted for Bubble Bobble if i could, that was such an awesome game it's over 20 years old! and i remember playing it when i was 10 or so.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

I can't believe Master Chief lost on the first round. Especially to those goofy looking guys. LOL.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX