What games r good that r out right now???

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 934
Reign Posted: 03-28-2007 1:01 AM

This is all PS2 games , if there r good PS games plz do share as well

I know of God of War.  God of War II.  Splint cell Double Agent (coop missions).  Mortal Kombat Armageddon. Raw vs Smackdown 2007.  Final Fantasy XII.

my thoughts on God of War and God od War II r great Graphics, awesome storylines, very very very good game play, awesome movie cinema parts and just fun.  out of 10 i would give it 9.5 for both

splint cell - smart game play,  good team work, fun, hard, out of 10 i would give it 8.

Mortal Kombat -  SUPER COOL, I LOVE IT, GET IT, if u like fighting games, u must get it, awesome graphic's, create your own character as well as moves and weapon and everything its sweet. i give it 9.8 out of 10

Raw vs smackdown 2007- really fun if u play eachother but gets boring after a while, Graphics r nice as hell, some glichs, but all in all good game to have. i give it 7.5 out of 10

last of all that i got  is Final Fantasy XII - great game to play if u know your final fantasy games, Awesome graphics, great missions, hard to find stuff, storyline is clear and sweet, battles r alot better but sometimes u would want the old battle screens.  1- 10 i give it 9.3

Now whats games do u no of????

PLAYSTATION IS HORRRIBLEEEEEEEE
Meh
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 50 Contributor
Points 92

Stab:
PLAYSTATION IS HORRRIBLEEEEEEEE

I agree the xbox 360 is so much better than the PS3.

Why follow directions when I have people to tell me what to do?
the waffle knows all
Meh
Top 25 Contributor
Points 934

u guys suck

PS and PS2 r great

well for me the best games right now are NHL 07, Madden NFL 07 and NBA Live 07 but i dunno if u like those games
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX