Day of Defeat Server?

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
Points 92
Luftwaffle DOD:Source [DODS] Posted: 03-29-2007 6:19 PM
I know MC has a DOD:S server but is it even up? If it is I believe we should try and bring life into dod in MC. MC has so may servers for other games I find it weird that DOD:S is excluded from this clan. DOD:S is a fun game and I believe if everyone were to start playing DOD:S either more often or just start then the DOD:S  server's population would see a dramatic increase and finally have a chance to catch up with other MC servers.
Why follow directions when I have people to tell me what to do?
  • | Post Points: 41
ParaDOX replied on 03-29-2007 11:43 PM

Yes we have a DOD:Source DOD:S server It's up, it's public, 16 slots.. I actually like DOD:Source DOD:S, hence the server :)

However time is limited for me so I play CS 1.6 mostly...  Besides I'm better at Counter-Strike than DOD:Source

{MC} Paradise DOD:S Server - 67.93.155.119:27012

I think if a couple of people start playing on it it will grow a population. Most of our servers do that...

One more thing... You can find all of our servers at Game-Monitor.com Add them to your Favorites.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 25 Contributor
Points 538
I'd play it, except my computer sucks, and doesn't run HL2 mods.
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
I don't even have DOD:S =(

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 23

Troop:
I don't even have DOD:S =(

I do, but rarely play it.. I really do like the mod though.

It would nice to know how many of us have DOD:Source DOD:S. It would be nice to get a game going among all of us.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX