Please read this!

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop Crying [:'(] Posted: 04-01-2007 2:51 PM | Locked

Due to recent gang violence in my area, I'm afraid I have to move away. This means that I won't be able to see you guys for a few days at most. However, we're moving deep into the woods and we've contacted my cable service and I can't get any internet connection out there. My dad says he won't settle for dial-up and that I'm just out of luck, so I guess this just means goodbye. I might be able to find you guys in the future or something, but I don't think my new school's computers will be good enough to go on the internet and there's no library around. It's all we can afford...sorry..

Sad

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 77

Wow... Sorry to hear all that..

First off, get me your new address so I can set you up with the {MC} Relief fund. Once that is taken care of, I'll have you set up on the {MC} Dedicated Satelite Service (MCDSS)!, PM me at once with the details so we can get you set up...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 5
God i hope this is a very clever, yet scary, April Fools Joke
Top 25 Contributor
Points 934
that sucks
Top 25 Contributor
Points 214

OMG that sux  hopefully you will be able to get back online sooner than later. If not than while you are gone i will tell all the n00bs that a man named troop was here.

• | Post Points: 23
wow u two believe this.....
Meh
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX