What {MC} Means (Must be Continued)

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 3 Followers

Rush Retrospective Posted: 04-07-2007 11:08 PM
Merry Comrads,  we Must Continue the Mysterious Clan discussion of what {MC} really means.
  • | Post Points: 104
Top 25 Contributor
Points 538
Merry Christmas, Monkey Cage, Massive Cheese, Monsterous Cat >.>
  • | Post Points: 23
whoa, Daniel, you live in Maryland? Where at? Im from Maryland as well
The Menice Cash Makes Cookies while Mapping Constantly in Marylands Caves
Meh
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop replied on 04-09-2007 3:46 PM
Well, we're the Mapping Clan, the Massive Community if you will. The clan includes Many Collections of Mammoth Compilations of various forms of maps. We also practice Mechanical Construction, often ending in a Menacing Catastrophe. Multitudinous Conditions May Cause us to Manipulate Conspiracies due to our Megalomania Circumstances.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• Filed under:
Stab replied on 04-10-2007 2:15 PM
Welcome Members of the Community we have Many Counter-Strike Severs. But Watch out for Para(ParaDOX), Because he doesn’t want anyone to know What {MC} Means Currently. He would Rather Make us Cry Even though Mayhem Constantly begs him to tell us. He would rather warp into our Minds Confusing us into thinking we Mad Cows about to be Made into Chicken buy Dark’s Monstrous Cleaver. Make sure you don’t Mention COR in a non Mature Configuration because reign just Might Change into Many Channels and Might Cry. But be warned if u Made Consistent Trips to Para's house without Making Cookies or having Much Cash to give to him. Watch out for Para's Mapping Consistently virus, Because it has taken Many Contagious Loses. Once in a while we Might Concern you that you have a Merry Christmas even if you are not Magnificently Christian. Watch out for the Menace Cash who lives With Rush in Maryland’s Caves. I guess we will never know what {MC} is, but we do know that Mayhem The Conquistador believes that [SS] or Sharp Shooters should mean Surreptitious Snakes because that is Much Cooler. All I know is that {MC} just might be very, Monotonously Changing with not anyone know what it just Might beCome.
Meh
  • | Post Points: 41
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
to stab: Nice, but check your caps! Lots of words there have capital letters and shouldn't, a lot of those are also after commas. Peoples names, the beginning of a sentence, and words with MC should be capitalized only.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Oh c'mon Troop, he's worse than Grathorius in Counter-Strike. So what makes you think write properly.

Anyway, without going off-topic too much: Microphone Controllers. That's what I thought MC meant. You know... with Para being in the music branche.

Doded says NO!

i actually thought it meant "My Clan" and telling you that in the "about us" section on the old site was a cover up so you would not expect it as the true meaning
Top 25 Contributor
Points 985
Maybe 'cause my contemplations might cause more combat. (But), more certainly, my concentrations might contribute (to) more confusion.  

Sometimes you eat the bear. Sometimes the bear eats you.

Top 25 Contributor
Points 985
Furthermore, I must confess that my conclusions may cause more confusion. While more concentration may cure my case of mouse clumsiness my clanmates may consider more challengeing map creations that might change my chances making consistent kills.  

Sometimes you eat the bear. Sometimes the bear eats you.

you too good at making those
Meh
Top 25 Contributor
Points 934
mayor calypso made commandos more combatant henceforth Mr. Cow must continue messaging comrades while the mystery clan must conclude more czar's in Mike's clan which might compose of Monstrous crew-members which will make comrades More Cute, while More clans want the MC clan to be like McDonalds Cheeseburgers, thus will bring major cruelty
Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX