Superhero Mod

rated by 0 users
This post has 57 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

i don't think i've played with that guy cause almost everyone thats on when i play is under lvl 11 and magneto is like a lvl 16 power. Plus i haven't used magneto in a while i'd much rather use yoda and sandman.

• | Post Points: 23

man.. i hate u.. cuz all of ur heroes get on my nerves lol.. but its still good cuz even tho uve got more powerful superheroes i still got more skills Stick out tongue i still love u tho haha..

I'm still cool!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Points 143

Hey All!! the Server is great...The only thing is not enough people come =( and if they are there Tensa scares them away!! Also, I was wondering why you have Exodus as level 25 when umm the max level is 20? Anyway Dont get rid of the climbing server its so fun!! Good Site Para. Cya all on the server

-ß®û†åÎ

I think we decided Exodus was too powerful. so we made him impossible for now. We are also looking for new heroes...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

exodus? wat the hell is it lol.. wat does he do!!! if hes that powerful.. i want it!!! haha

• | Post Points: 5

exodus? wat the hell is it lol.. wat does he do!!! if hes that powerful.. i want it!!! haha.. oh and btw brutal.. im sorry to tell u that but.. U happen to scare ppl away from the server too lol.. i think weve got to a too "pansiful" world for ppl to own others like tensa and urself do haha

Top 50 Contributor
Points 143

Exodus is the funnest Hero ever. You lock on your crosshair's to an enemy and hit the key you binded it to and you control them for like 5 seconds you can make them go flying or smash them into walls it's really fun!!

That sounds like fun for the person with Exodus and hell for everyone else! lol....

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

Top 50 Contributor
Points 143

Lol but theres so many ways to stop it...like if you use spiderman. Then the person wont be able to move you as easily.

Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

well brutal your wrong i DO NOT scare everyone away cause i norm just spec when people are cause there really is no point for me to play on the server. Also para there r a couple heros u could add that would be ok like juggernaut, vash the stampede, beast, stormtrooper, usmarine, fade, batgirl, robin, soldier, master chief. Then there r those that other ppl may like but i find a pain like goku, gohan, rocket (not sure if that is right), many different laser powers like dr. strange (which also revives urself i think), casper, invisibleman. Now there is one power i would say to never put on the server and that is predator i consider it the cheapest power ever. It makes u invisible, silent run, 1 hit kill deagle and stronger knife.Also feel free to ask if u want to know what the other powers i suggested r. And yes i know i mentioned most of them before. 

Top 50 Contributor
Points 143

Yes alot fo those heroes are good Also add Catwomen its fun to sneak into enemies bades and kill them before 5 seconds of the round goes up =). and Tensa YOU DO Scare people away you said it yorself!!!!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

no not really anymore as i said i just spec i only play if the teams r uneven so i can even it up. YOU should know this cause u were on when i was specing a while ago

lol.. its funny.. i always get the feelin u only join the team thats against me.. damn tensa.. u should leave me alone a bit lol

Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

what are you talking about i haven't seen you on in a while and anyway your usually against a bunch of lower lvls so i gotta even it out a bit Big Smile

lol.. true.. havent seen u on in a while too.. but still.. when i play lower levels im usually apart of those lower levels lol... so u just make it unfair Stick out tongue

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

UPDATE: Going to be redoing the whole super heroes list and levels, considering that we already have people at level 20 and everyone above 16 is using magneto. I will make up a list to upgrade to level 30 - 40. I may also ask ParaDOX to set the default level from 8 - 10 because of high levels. A new forum will be posted for updates so we don't have to put everything in here.

Edit 1: Also, will try to alter Magneto so it gives you a deagle instead of a glock
Edit 2: If you want to add any more heroes that are currently not on the list post here.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

Well you guys should know what powers i want added because i have mentioned them in previous posts. Also can u remove or atleast raise the power restriction because there are alot of people that are reaching lvl 8 or higher now so they are able to kill the higher lvls now with morpheus.

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

If when you say power restrictions, do you mean the amount of heroes you can choose. Then no still having more than even 10 heroes at once is rigged. So you're just gonna have to change your heroes every now and then.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 3 of 3 (58 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX