New Clan Maybe?

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 04-22-2007 11:55 PM

Yes, I'm thinking of creating a new clan since the CAL season is over and all. So...was thinking of making something related to my Dark and Minions business. Think I might call it Dark's Minions and the tag shall be...{DM} It will be based on all the people who are already my minions and those whom i think are worthy of becoming a minion meaning INVITE ONLY. Think I'll just keep {DM} in the {MC} community as [SS] is. So....here are the members who are already accepted.

1. Doded

2. SnakZ

3. RadioRaheem

4. Black`

5. Sub-Zero (When he comes back)

6. WarpedMinded (If he wants to)

And here are the Half-Minions

1. Imaginary (without parenthesis)

2. DontShoot (When he comes back)

3. Stab-You-In-The-Eye (MAYBE!)

4. Rush (If he wants to)

I'll probably have to run this through ParaDOX see if he'll let me run it in the {MC} community =D But yeah....if all goes well we'll just be going around the {MC} community servers to cause havoc and chaos hehe. So yeah...tell me what you think who knows maybe you'll be a minion bwahaha.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 71
Yea i think thats a great idea, i would be honored ot be in it....if i can...what do i have to do?
Meh
  • | Post Points: 23
Rush Retrospective replied on 04-23-2007 2:26 PM

Stab:
Yea i think thats a great idea, i would be honored ot be in it....if i can...what do i have to do?

If you want to join myg0t Dark's Minions do the following:

1) Bake a cake
2) Write "myg0t Dark's Minions own me" on it
3) Take a picture of the cake with your face next to it
4) Take a pic of you eating the cake
6) Post the pics in the forums in a thread titled "my cake for myg0t Dark and Minions"

The type and color of cake does not matter.

8) Dont forget to wear a party hat
rules subject to change without notice

• | Post Points: 47
Top 25 Contributor
Points 985
That's cold.

Sometimes you eat the bear. Sometimes the bear eats you.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop replied on 04-23-2007 3:29 PM

I like this idea, I would definately wear the tag- but how closed would this be? What about people like fat boy/ killer who have been on the superhero server a lot. Will this conflict with [SS]?

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 41
im baking the cake right now =]
Meh
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
lol they will be accepted if they are deemed worthy enough to be a minion bwahahha....

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Top 25 Contributor
Points 530
uhh....?
Lag is like AIDS, it doesn't kill you, everything else does.

ok, who stole my cake from vent to make a myg0t Dark Minions cake?

i dono how to add pictures,....help mee
Meh

photo gallery

or

www.photobucket.com

Stab:
i dono how to add pictures,....help mee

I recommend adding pictures to your Gallery in the Photo section here and then linking them in your post. If you put them on some other site who knows if they will be around in a year...

My $.02

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

See para i dont even know how to do that lol! this site is amazing but hard to figure out sometimes =]
Meh
Top 25 Contributor
Points 830
YAY! Wassap! I feel proud :). Sickness new clan
Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX