Second Life - Cleaning Up!

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

ParaDOX Posted: 05-23-2007 12:19 AM | Locked

When you are done with objects it's a good idea to clean up. It's just good manners.

Either, right click on the object and select TAKE from the menu, to move it to your inventory, or right click and select MORE > then DELETE to delete the object from Second Life.

Avoid prim wastage today! Make your fellow residents happy residents!
Help reduce prim litter!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

I meant to add this to the main post but decided to make it a comment.

I cannot stress enough the need to clean up after your selves on or around our property.

If you build something that is meant to be permanent then no problem.. However I ask that you make it so I can edit your objects in case I need to move them or change something. To do this open your friends list and select me, then check the box "can modify my objects"

If you leave stuff around that isn't meant to be a permanent part of our HQ, then it will either be deleted or returned to you.

If you just want to play around and experiment with building or Rezzing (spawning) objects use a Sandbox area, they are scattered around the world. Here is one that I frequently use:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sandbox%20Newcomb/145/189/22 This one auto-cleans every 5 hours. However even there it is a good idea to clean up after yourself, good practice.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

with sandboxes, if you see something you like, see if you can get a copy of it...thats what I do

and my fish is still swimming around the main land :/

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX