Mario Party 8

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop Posted: 05-29-2007 7:07 PM

Hello everyone, I'm here to tell you today that tomorrow, on May 30th of 2007, that Mario Party 8 will be out. I have mine pre-ordered and I know it's going to be fun. Just to be honest, I've only played the first Mario Party! I loved it but I never bothered to get the others, but now will the installment of the Wii motion control, and those other 6 games (2-7) are bound to have content that was added to this one. So I'm glad that up untill now I havn't gotten any others. I will try to get a review out sometime this week, but there's no garuantee it'll ever happen.

Review by GT:

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Mario Party 1 to 4 were nice.. Everything beyond that was just overkill. None the less I bet it's still fun to play if you're with a group. Single player is a no.

Doded says NO!

shoulda saved your money for paper mario

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

not interested, it sounds stupid. Mario turns into paper, and now you can TURN to go a different direction! OMG!

Nah, but this game should be awesome for multi-player, I played a bit single player and it was cool but now as much fun as beating a friend in an easy mini-game.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 5

well, paper mario on n64 was a great game! I played it for weeks trying to beat it (and eventually did). I LOVED super mario RPG on snes which is what paper mario is based on (to an extent) so I can only imagine paper mario on wii would be great.

Top 25 Contributor
Points 428

I have paper mario on emulator.. maybe I should try it out, super mario rpg was amazing, so if it's anything like that it's sure to be good.

“The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp” “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.” - Terry Pratchett
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX