Im leaving forever

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Stab Posted: 06-04-2007 12:42 AM

I have undergone a transformation. I have found the light that not many have. Too long have I been sucked into the video gaming virtual nonsense world. It is time for me to become a man and achieve greatness beyond that one could fathom. I am sorry that I must leave you all after impressing upon you that I would be a loyal and committed group member. If you would like to see me in my prime, locate us at the battle of Normandy on July 14th and 15th. .

Farewell, and I hope you will someday reach this realization that I have undergone.

Always,

Stab

Meh
  • | Post Points: 53
Top 25 Contributor
Points 428

I pity thee. 

“The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp” “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.” - Terry Pratchett
  • | Post Points: 23

second life has a dive team
lol im not leaving forever, i told my brother to write a funny post about me going to china for a year and y i wont be here for that year, obviously he went ovr the top. IM only gone for a year, though will miss u all
Meh

Its ok, china is not that much different from america

Chinese Wall-Mart

Rush Retrospective:

Its ok, china is not that much different from america

Chinese Wall-Mart

Lol rush, there is a difference u just cant see, in chinese that mean "beware americans this wallmart contains rotten fish"

Thats the only difference 

Meh
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
tisk tisk....stab are u being a stereotype against azns? I say we ban him to make sure he doesnt come back for a year just like we did with Rampage. Banned him from all the servers so that he wouldnt be tempted to come back.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
lol dark, what did u do to rampage?
Meh
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX