iPod Video: I'm finally able to put videos in it :)

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 2 Followers

DaBoobah Posted: 07-14-2007 1:21 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I've had a iPod video for about 2 weeks now and i've been wonderin how to put videos in it since i got it.. and just tonight i realised that i hadnt googled it yet.. wich is strange cuz its usually the 1st thing i do.. anyways.. as i was sayin, i finally found out how and it caused such a relief cuz im goin to a basktball tournament in the USA soon and i wanted videos on my iPod so i wouldve have something to do when im on the bus lol.. anyways.. just thought i'd let u know cuz im soooooooooooooooooooooo happy now.. haha.. damn you apple! damn you for creatin somethin so complicated for brothers like me!

I'm still cool!

• | Post Points: 23
Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

ya i got a ipod video to so i also know how hard it was to figure out how to put vids on it and also i wanna warn u it might freeze up a couple of times on u, so to make it work again when it does hold menu and the mid button till it resets. i'm telling u this cause mine has frozen like 3 times and so has other ppl's that i know.

• | Post Points: 5

wait... so ure tallin me that it might freeze while im watchin videos?? lucky it hasnt happened yet lol... i been watchin em all day at work lol..

Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

well i'm not saying there is a 100% chance it just that all the ppl i know that have one have had it freeze up on them a couple of times.

ok uhm.. how many ppl do u know have an iPod video?

Top 50 Contributor
Points 892

well i dunno maybe like 5-6 ppl and all of them had it happen like 3 times so....

iight iight.. well i have 2 explanations lol.. 1: Maybe they don't know how to take care of an iPod Stick out tongue 2: Maybe the battery was dead hehe... i know u liked those explanations cuz theyre so detailed and all that.. but its ok.. maybe one day ull become like me Big Smile

I'm cool!!!

It's an ipod, they crash sometimes, it's that simple...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

most likely, you need to put your ipod into disk mode. Disk mode is a mode that ipod puts into your ipod for uploading from the ipod. In other words, if you get a new PC and you want to take the music off your ipod and put it back on your PC, you put it in to disk mode so you are able to move the music. What people don't realize that it works in the opposite way. You can still upload to your Ipod. When your ipod is in disk mode, alot of the background operations are no longer running (such as songs, games, clock, time etc.), leaving its tiny processor more capability of preforming tasks, such as downloading say a movie or video. When uploading such a big file in disk mode, the upload is MUCH faster. After uploading what you needed to the ipod  just hard boot your ipod (like stated) and good as new. To put your ipod into disk mode you want to hold "click+play" for about 6-7 seconds.

If your ipod is constantly freezing up or acting slow, find out what is causing this. Another secret option an Ipod has is a Diagnostic Mode which is basically like a "ctrl+alt+delete" for an ipod. You can find out what operations is taking up most processor time on an ipod and stop it.

• | Post Points: 41

Thansk Rush! That was some good info!

My respect for ipods just went up a point!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

wow thx rush!!! that was really some useful info!!! but uhm.. how do u know all that??!?!!?!??!! it would make my life so much easier if i knew such things lol..

I'm still cool!!!

ipod users manual 

lol!!! for real? damn man.. i gotta start readin the users manual i get with wat i buy lol..

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX