haha um..

rated by 0 users
This post has 35 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Points 328
love Posted: 08-27-2007 10:25 PM

this will probably blow up because you guy are super anal about dumb crap.

para. good job on the site and servers and all that. but wtf is with your sh***y members always thinking they are the ***?

i mean.. what kinda f**s go into cor and ban people. you guys arent even associated with cor... someone jelous or something? i mean.. *** lol. grow up guys. its a game. counter strike, in case you forgot. ill break it down for those of you who think this is real life

Half Life ==> Counter Strike 1.6

not like.. work. or job. or career.

it actually took alot for me to come post a reality check here because im so damn lazy and think MC has taken *** WWWAAAYYYY too far in the past, but i am going to check back for sure to giggle at some of the responses that i will get lol.

did i break a law? uh oh....

in a nutshell. yes. nutshell. calm down. leave peopel alone who arent bothering you. dont go to cor cause you know rcon. you have many awsome servers to keep yoruself occupied with. use them. leave other's *** alone.

<3

also i want to know more about bacon pls

Racing! because baseball football soccer golf and basketball only take on ball... i drive a 2007 c6. imagine that. haha. insurance orbits! jobs do a damn good job with what i need.
  • Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 68
Top 50 Contributor
Points 328
love replied on 08-27-2007 10:27 PM

ok i must say.. good job on the editing of that curse words.. forgot you guys are super anal about that too.

CHILD FRIENDLY FTW

lmao.. woah... well good job with that! wish i was computer savey :P

no offence para though. yes that is improper english for those who are gonna cretique my ***. i cant spell either. haha but keep a leash on yoru little minions <3

Racing! because baseball football soccer golf and basketball only take on ball... i drive a 2007 c6. imagine that. haha. insurance orbits! jobs do a damn good job with what i need.
  • | Post Points: 53
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop replied on 08-27-2007 10:36 PM

Dear love,

• Streaky bacon comes from the belly of a pig. It is very fatty with long veins of fat running parallel to the rind. This is the most common form of bacon in the United States. Pancetta is Italian streaky bacon, smoked or green (unsmoked), with a strong flavour. It is generally rolled up into cylinders after curing.
  • Back bacon comes from the loin in the middle of the back of the pig. It is a lean meaty cut of bacon, with relatively less fat compared to other cuts and has a ham-like texture and flavour. Most bacon consumed in the United Kingdom is back bacon. [3]
  • Middle bacon is much like back bacon but is cheaper and somewhat fattier, with a richer flavour.
  • Cottage bacon, thinly sliced lean pork meat from a shoulder cut that is typically oval shaped and meaty. It is cured and then sliced into round pieces for baking or frying.
  • Jowl bacon, is cured and smoked cheeks of pork

Bacon joints include the following:

• Collar bacon is taken from the back of a pig near the head.
  • Hock, from the hog ankle joint between the ham and the foot.
  • Gammon, from the hind leg, traditionally "Wiltshire cured".
  • Picnic bacon is from the picnic cut, which includes the shoulder beneath the blade.[1] It is fairly lean, but tougher than most pork cuts.

Back bacon or Canadian bacon

Back bacon is a lean meaty cut of bacon.

Canadian bacon is a term used in the United States but elsewhere it is simply back bacon. It refers to any lean meaty cut of bacon, and is sometimes used as a pizza topping. In Canada back bacon is sometimes known as peameal bacon, which refers to a specific variety of unsmoked lean bacon that has been sweet pickle-cured and coated in yellow cornmeal (originally, as the name suggests, peameal was used). Other proteins, such as turkey and beef, can be made in the style of peameal bacon by employing this same sweet pickle and cornmeal process.

Often times in the US, products sold as "canadian bacon" are actually nothing more than pieces ham cut into circles and is not the true peameal bacon popular in Canada. Such "canadian bacon" is a popular ingredient in fast-food breakfast sandwiches, including the Egg McMuffin.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 50 Contributor
Points 328

bacon is fattening. fatty

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

That's it. You hit the spot that hurts the most. I'm not eating for the next 3 weeks.

Except bacon..

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 5

lol, I like this curse filter...

Bacon is delicious, just not so healthy.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• Filed under:
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop replied on 08-28-2007 1:10 AM

Bacon is a fried food, and as seen in the following video, it can be cooked along side with eggs. Eggs are a very delicious choice for your average breakfast.
Enjoy!

• Filed under:
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop replied on 08-28-2007 1:12 AM

Oh, and it's good for sandwich's too!

• Filed under:

Mmmmm, Making me hungry!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

love:

para. good job on the site and servers and all that. 

If you really want to say something use the name we know you by...

I know your not reign, he is officially banned from all things MC. He crossed the line by PMing me with profanity for something I have nothing to do with.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

how can I reply when I have no idea what I just read. But if this is about bacon, then please use the other thread. 

I expect a repost......Travis

Top 50 Contributor
Points 328
gosh rush you caught me. haha i couldnt remember my other account pw or w/e :'( i dont know what to say.. bacon isnt that good... its all greasy n ***. what happened with reign anyway? (your side of the story before i continue to make a joke out of this lol)
  • | Post Points: 41
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

well there's a whole forum post about it just go look it up

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。

simple, hes racist, uses bad language, doesn't listen and further all annoyed us with his emo attitude. He feels I am the one who banned him from {MC} but if he knew anything from 3 years of being in the {MC} community he would know that all decisions are based off of a majority of {MC}....not just 1.

He blames me for attacking him because he was in [CoR] and I hate [CoR]. On the contrary...I just hate [CoR] for my own personal reasons.

What is also funny though is that from what I have heard is that he banned players last night saying it was me when in fact, I was at work until midnight last night. What a great admin.

Top 50 Contributor
Points 328
will do :P i just found it a couple minutes ago haha i was too lazy earlier. my bbbbb
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

See now...what's even funnier is that he told me that he would ban anyone supporting Rush, i thought he was just playing around but he banned Troop, DontShoot, and Rampage. Now this is how you lose friends are your reputation... 

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

All I did was join the [CoR] server wanting to play CS. Reign asked me why I was there and I replied with "Because I love you, Reign, and I want to show my support to [CoR]." He banned me.

Top 50 Contributor
Points 328
ok ok ok. where does someone as important as me start :P

again, in complete honesty, good job with mostly everything para. not kissing ass but that kinda stuff is hard :P

ok. back on track. you guys did provoke what happened (as stated by like.. stab or something..). yes, reign did take things across the line, yes MC (just a general name i am going to call you guys) did take things too far as well.

I honestly dont really care about any of it, which is wierd as to why i posted this.. i mean.. im so damn lazy i didnt wanna type in the url to go to the site, i had someone paste it to me haha. i have better things to do :P

reign blew up.. you guys didnt exactly blow up but you did cross the lines. judging reign n ***. like in the bible.. jesus says that those who have never sinned can throw the first stone. or something. both reign and mc f***ed up so dont think any of you are innocent. by saying reign is unstable n *** is just not cool. its not right to judge people like that. let him be. i would ask for forgiveness (yes, im religious.) for that *** cause its completely against god. yes god is real. jews are easy to make fun of.

now i dont play cs much because i race (cars) and fight (mma). im on a team and in complete honesty i beat 4 professional fighters, kept up with 2 UFC fighters, and beat 2 of last years nation champions of jiujitsu. i know. im amazing. being that im 17. work, fight, school, i call it responsability :D. and as a side job (volunteer) i am a mixed martial arts trainer of 9 different art forms.

ok enough about my gorgeous self. all in all. both of the sides are uncool in what they did. i am watching tv so i am probably repeating myself :P

but stay sexy everyone!

and leave cor out of it. holy ***. what did cor ever do? take a member? ohnoes! :P

on a side note. whats a batch virus? some clan i joined got pissed when i left and started freaking out (like you guys are doing, but they are way less mature) and banning me from site/servers/vent and threatened me by saying hes gonna hack everyone in my new clan... lol actually a direct quote is "you guys are messing with a 1337 ***" so we all made fun of him haha
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

For one, we never provoked him Rush just said in vent "I'm gonna ban Reign and there's nothing you can do about it" but I think Reign took it a little too seriously we did unban him from vent but then he just started coming in cursing and crap like that. THEN he comes in on the CS Servers and starts swearing, being racist, using other people's names, and provoking us to ban him. Which we did not, we just left him alone because he was being an immature jerk.

On another note, Travis you've been admin here before you should know better than to come in our forums and swear like that. You come in here curse at us, then change the subject "Hey Rush nice truck" and stuff like that. Also, i'm not saying i'm innocent or anything it's just that by the way he acted he has an extremely bad temper.

ha, im am so cunfused its not funny, i thought we settled this argument. Well in my opinion i thought that reign could be very nice, but he has extreme mood swings and would turn on a dime and start cursing and stuff like that. I also had a privet chat with him a while ago when this problem really started to turn up, and he said that he believed that we didnt treat him with respect and that he was the most deticated MC member out there. Me not trying to get in an argument with him, since i try to be nuetral in the MC community just listened and told para what he said. We decided not to take any actions and i warned him that Para and all the MC's dont like the way he talks and he said that he would try to be better. AND then i recall para telling all of us NOT to make fun of him or [CoR] In any way. So we didnt and he still cursed and said rasicts comments, and then i left for china and after that im sure of what happened, but its clear it didnt get better. -Stab
Meh
Page 1 of 2 (36 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX