This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Stab Posted: 08-29-2007 2:23 AM

#1 –
Counter Terrorists
    Start on in castle on top of a hill
    Spawn in a barracks underground
    Wall surrounding the castle has 3 sides
    The back is connected to the back of the map
    Game-Player-Equip will give them a Deagle and defuse kit.
    Castle will have rooms and secret entrances only T’s know about
    The walls will have walkways and 2 working turrets
    The bomb site will be at the highest tower
    A Bridge will go over a small mote surrounding the castle
    Water will hurt u
Terrorists
    Will start out far down on the bottom of the hill
    There will be benches with ak’s m4’s and scouts

They will have better guns since they have the disadvantage of the hill and they have to break into the castle using smart methods other than just running into it since it is so heavily guarded.

There will be various ways to get into the castle secretly
The ones who will try and zerg the castle through the front gates will get mowed down by turrets
There will be limited cover running to the castle
Which gives the CT’s a very high advantage
But there will be back passageways tunnels and  trap doors to be found along the way up to the castle.
Objects of the Map
The CT’s will have to fend off the T’s from entering the castle
The difficult part about being CT is that there will be so many ways to enter the castle undetected that it will be hard to defend
Once the T’s are inside it will be hard to find out where they are but it would be wise to patrol the bomb site even though only one person can fit all the way at the top it would be a good idea to stay near the ladder or gravitation device.

The T’s Will have difficulty finding the passage ways and running into the Ladder (hopefully a gravitatetor for fun affect) since it will be in the middle of the castle totally by its self making it hard to reach without being seen or attack by the CT’s

The only advantage the T’s Will Have is Better weapons and surprise, while The CT’s have much protection and can restock on ammo and armor at any time though it won’t be as powerful. The CT’s will also have turrets pointing out into the distance while the T’s run up to try and find the various tunnels connected to the castle.

Extras and fun
This map will be small but complex making it fun even with a small crowd of ppl, but also making it quite crazy with lots of ppl and ways of traveling around the castle. The CT’s will have to use the turrets skillfully because the T’s will be running into various houses that connect to the underground tunnels and the passages also high above ground (good for sniping)

The passageways above ground will have very limited defense mostly on bridges and platforms protruding from the rock surrounding the fort.

The little defense the T’s have is made up for better surprises and various ways of travel so the CT’s can never guess where they are coming from.

The CT’s will have to wait it out and try to pick as much off in the beginning, because when the T’s are in the Castle all they have to do is plant the bomb.

Once the bomb is planted it will be almost impossible to defuse, since it will up so high, but the CT’s have the Defuse kit from the game-player-equip.

Secret rooms will be added also, You know very well that they will be interesting remembering the Tiki room and the party room from my first map.

My goal in this map is to make complex building objects, not just blocks but realistic looking buildings and a well-made topography making the effect of the jungle and this castle being the middle of nowhere quite obvious. Also to use entities that I still don’t know how to use yet, like trigger multiples and making a proper useable door, not one that flys off the map =].

Hope you all like the idea, will start working it ASAP and ill put the first version on the beta sever, though I will need a lot of help putting my ideas to good light, since i'm still a noobish mapper.

This is how I will stay active in vent and stuff even though im 7,000 miles away from u all =D. Also I need good ideas for the maps name, I have no idea so far, open to suggestions.

- Stab

Meh
  • | Post Points: 5
The map will be called Castle Siege, DontShoot gave me the idea.
Meh
  • | Post Points: 23

wasnt that already taken??

• | Post Points: 23

mine is gonna be sexier 

Meh
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX