Billy Bob and Bubba

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

ParaDOX Posted: 09-06-2007 10:08 AM

Two rednecks are hunting, as they are walking they come upon a huge hole in the ground. They approach it, and are amazed by it's size.

Then Billy Bob says " Dang, that's some hole, I can't even see the bottom, I wonder how deep it is?"

Bubba says" I don't know, let's throw sumthin' down it, listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

Billy Bob says " Hey, here's an old car transmission here, give me a hand and we'll throw it in".

They pick it up and carry it over, count one, and two and three, and throw it in the hole.

As they stand there listening and looking over the edge, they hear a rustling in the brush behind them.

Turning around, they see a goat come crashing through the brush, run up to the hole, and jump in head first.

While they stand there looking at each other, looking in the hole, and trying to figure what that was all about, an old farmer walks up.

"Say there", says the farmer, "you fellers didn't happen to see my goat around here anywhere, did you?"

The first redneck says " Funny you should ask, we were just standing here a minute ago and a goat come a runnin' out of the bushes and jumped headfirst into this big ol' hole!"

And the old farmer said, " Why that's impossible, I had him chained to an old transmission."

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 41
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

LAWL.

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 5

LMAO! wow.. sad for the lil farmer lol..

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX