Me GONE AGAIN

rated by 0 users
This post has 18 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830
DontShoot Posted: 09-13-2007 2:00 PM

I came back to the MC community thinking that I will be here for a while, but it turns out that IM GONE AGAIN! My perants decided to turn off my internet AGAIN! AND this time i didnt do anything wrong. They decided that its better to turn it off just incase you mess up again. Hopefuly I will be back by the end of the first semester. I found out about this approximately a week before school started. I thought that maybe I souldent tell you guys because I wanted to enjoy the last week and not really think about it... So this message is kinda late but hey... Better late then never.

Peace out, DontShoot A.K.A Mike

Computer Engineering class

See you guys in a bit.

• | Post Points: 59

your parents are just like my parents

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Points 61

yea dont worry man ill soon be joining you if i dont show up for a wile it is because i lost it to my school is not going to well mostly religion which gets me so mad and on top of that i have cadets but yea im having life problems to but ill look at gettingme and ds a place to play and come on every here and there but its been a wile i might be back on this week end but i dout it ill try and get ds to come over so he can tlka to u some time but i go to go to gf house and i got other stuff so yea

We'll be waiting for ya Big Smile

We'll keep you admin slot open for you :)

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Thx man :).

just like me man, i cant even play cs anymore or go online on my computer to much, becuase its so much money for the hotel cost, i will on a lot when i come back for good, but i take vists every 2-3 months back home to visit and thats when i will be on vent and stuff, it will be worth it when i buy our house!!! (only for darks minions) (im 1/4 of one i think...lol)

-Stab

Meh
Rush Retrospective replied on 09-20-2007 3:21 PM

2/17ths

• | Post Points: 53

Rush Retrospective:

2/17ths

lolz....

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

lol what does that mean?

Meh
  • | Post Points: 41

well u know wat the fraction of a number is? like 1/4 but its 2/17 wich is.. guess wat.. smaller!!! HURRAY!

Stab:

lol what does that mean?

means your bigger than 1/17th 

ooooooo i gettt ittt lol so im 1/17th of a minion.....=/
Meh

way to belittle yourself

lol he said u were 2/17th wich means ure BIGGER than 1/17th lol.. but its ok.. ure still cool lol

lol woops i guess i wasnt paying attention =p
Meh
Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Hey Guys, Im just checking up. Its been like a month since I talked to you guys. So hows everything going?? I have some good news. We are getting internet back! I still cant use it unless it is for school but I will sneak on and say hi every so often (Porly Mondays after school). Im gonna check up on the site everyday in class. Hope to talk to you guys soon.

-Mike

Big Smile

DontShoot:
 Im gonna check up on the site everyday in class.

Hopefully there will be some updates to justify it! LOL...

www.ParadisesGarage.com 

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

I hope so too.

Top 50 Contributor
Points 61

hey  i know this reply is going to be a lil messed but were comming back very slowly im back but wont be playing alot mike will be back soon once christmas holidays come besids that we play in class every day at about145

Page 1 of 1 (19 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX