A Chinese Extravaganza

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Stab Posted: 09-19-2007 10:02 AM

I had a expirience that i did not expect at china, we got surpirsed by my coach. We had a flight to Bejjing and we got to dive with the chinese olympic team and boy did that make my self estem drop a lot. I wish i could show you guys the vidoes but it is 100% illigal to take about, tape, photo ANYTHING YOU SEE at chinses pratices. They are so crazy that they have a metal detector into the pool for parents divers and coaches. Divers are like movie stars in china. Everything about you is watched and controled. If you drink or smoke you are banned from every diving internationaly again. Since my choach is the (former) chinese olympic coach i was able to dive with them. They didnt speak any english (other than a few bad words like the "f" and "s" words) and we got along great. We dove with them for a week and i learned a lot and made plenty of chinese friends (most furture competitors). Just trying to tell you about my trip and all the fun things im learning about how they live. More pics coming soon (but i could be arrested if i showed you they ones from the olympic team =/)

-Stab 

Meh
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX