lololol, Im back

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 728
f1killer Posted: 09-20-2007 2:13 PM

So, I suppose at least some of you know that I took a huge break to play WoW. Well, with my account being expired for a month and me now being a poor college student, guess what?  Im done.  I know, shocker.  Ill get my urges just like every other MMO I played, but I highly doubt it will be as serious as it was before, so I am writing this to formally announce my full-time return to the MC community, I dont think ill be leaving you guys for an extended period of time like that again.  I have just recently gotten my steam account back, (I wiped my hdd, and upgraded to vista)  So.. Yea. Guess i'll go troll the forums now. =D

• | Post Points: 71
Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Whoohoo! 

Doded says NO!

• | Post Points: 5

Welcome back!

Oh, and if you feel like an MMORPG craving coming on, just remember AO has that free thing still going on. Play the original version of Anarchy Online for free....

A bunch of us are playing it already..

Dark, Doded, Daboobah, Troop, Mayhem and myself to name a few are playing on the RK2 (Live) server. We currently have characters in the 2 - 50+ range...

Oh, and we are also playing Team Fortress 2 on our brand spanking new TF server...

And of course.. we still have our plethora of CS servers to choose from!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX