DAM

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 934
Reign Posted: 09-26-2007 12:07 PM

***??? Is this reign or not?????

SmileSmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileSmileSmileYesIck!UmbrellaDevilAngryBig SmileParty!!!Hmm

i love u RYAN

• | Post Points: 23
Rush Retrospective replied on 09-26-2007 2:38 PM

the question is not "is this reign or not." No certainly this cannot be the correct question, for a more appropriate question would resemble something like "Who cares about reign?" or more appropriately "Would you please pay attention to me?" You certainly are as sharp as a wet noodle, my good friend .

Any who, I have taken the liberty of deleting your 500 other duplicate threads. Don't you worry, took me like 5 seconds, so it was no trouble at all. Also, next time, do us a favor, please take some time to think about a worthy-while post to make when you decide to come on these boards. You see, its something to enjoy myself with during breaks in my english essay when I get to come on here and see that Reign was the latest poster. And reading something like this makes me ask "Why am I not surprised?"

This will be my closing statement, but the answer to your question is certainly yes, you are reign. Despite the fact that yes I could have checked your IP for confirmation that the IP is indeed located in Wisconsin, the stupidity and inside message that states "Pay attention to me!" kinda gave it away. So in turn, can you be a sweat heart and give me the time I allocated to you and answer my question: "Who cares about reign?" because I feel that the answer I'm seeking to this questions is not "yes".

Good Day 

• | Post Points: 35
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX