Im Sorry Guys

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 3 Followers

Stab Crying [:'(] Posted: 12-01-2007 12:24 AM
I would like to take this post to say sorry to you guys, because u deserve it. Over the past year (i think more) i have made stories up to try and fit in with you guys, and i have realized that it was a big mistake. What i hope to receive out of this post is just to gain your respect back (if possible); even that would be asking much. I realized like any community honesty is the most important rule and sadly i have been childish. I wanted to impress you because i thought that it would benefit me but it has ruined my good reputation with you. I would love to start over again, clean slate but if that is not possible I still feel better telling you what you deserve. The truth is I think this community is awesome and just being a part of it was cool enough. MC or not i just want to be able to come in vent without that awkward feeling anymore that you all hate me. I am truly sorry for disappointing you guys in anyway, and hope that you all can think better of me in anyway. ---Stab
Meh
  • | Post Points: 59
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

See...now this was the reason why i was constantly ignoring you and not listening. Was waiting until you would confess that you've been lying to us/me personally. For me, it will take some time before you can get my respect back because the amount of lies you told was quite a heafty one. I know i've made mistakes before but this was like HUGE. And honestly...did you not think that we would know whether you were lying or not, like you hardly even tried to hide the secret. And those stories you made up were like fairytales that wouldn't happen in reality.

But all in all, i'm glad you actually confessed. It was actually quite funny when you were posting on the forums because we were just playing along with what you were saying. Also, another thing, why did you lie in the first place to hide your WoW addiction i wasn't going to penalize you for playing WoW but lying to play WoW? thats just low on a different level of addicted gamers. (Edit 1: If you really wanted to impress us, all you need to do was just keep playing and talking with us, even though some of us have strayed from the path of CS we still keep in touch with whatever we're doing.)

So i hope you have learned your lesson and won't EVER do this again or i assure you, there will be no where in WoW where you can hide from me and my minions.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23
I have no reason for this which is why I do not expect nice replies to this. For the Wow Situation i thought that u knew that i still played, I said i wasn't playing because i wanted to be your minion.
Meh
  • | Post Points: 5

Welcome back Stab...

All I have to say is "be yourself". We accepted you even with your bad spelling (which I might add seems to be getting better, keep up the good work) and were content just to hang out and occasionally play some CS or whatever. We did'nt care if you play WoW, you didn't play have as much as Kirk did! lol... You don't have to make up stories to impress us...

I hope you have truly learned a lesson from this experience.

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

yea i have been working on it =]. I have learned my lesson 100%
Meh
Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Welcome back buddy :)

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

This reminds me of the time I went to Mars. Except I didn't make it all the way to Mars, we had to detour on the moon due to intergalactic warfare between Earth and Jupiter (you don't know about it until now because it's all a secret so Earth doesn't panic). Anyways, in the end I made it to Pluto and everything was okay because there are dwarves there, and they make bacon. When I got back I posted about Bacon. Little Fred never returned from China. I blame you for such a loss, he was my best Imaginary Llama.

"Canadian bacon is a term used in the United States but elsewhere it is simply back bacon."

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 41

lol this is an awesome story troop! i wish it couldve happened to me too.. ure soooooo lucky!

dwarves on pluto? Well since Pluto no longer wants to be a planet in our solar system, I take it you want to join the rebels. Thats mutiny. Another mans rebel is another mans terrorist (except in such extreme cases as Star wars).

you sicken me you traitor. 

Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

I second that remark. (I love starwars)

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458

wow...i believed up to the dwarves making bacon...that's an obvious lie but i do wonder why u did post about bacon.

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。

Troop = Bacon

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

so troop is a pig? 

{MC}[SS] cash

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX