So...Funniest Thing Happened Today

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,458
DarkAstraea Posted: 01-16-2008 6:14 PM

After school, had a robotics club meeting. Attemping to log onto the robotics computer password and account name typed in. Hit enter........*BAM* power outage, school's backup generator came back on for only the lights. We ran off in our engineering room *where the robotics club takes place* pressing all the power shut off buttons (the buttons used incase of electrical emergencies, such as when the dutch is getting electrocuted there's a power off button woot woot, even though it wont save him o well gotta get his corpse off that electrical circuit) main power comes back on and everything is back to normal, we do our design and technical details for our robot then i go home. Got home and entered my computer's room, smelt burning but didn't realise it until later. So after talking to the dutch about some stuff and why he doesnt play with us i load up a game...runs for a few minutes then *BAM* spazzmz with big black lines and small rows of coloured pixes, didnt know why it did that, thought it was a virus so i did a system restore then tried again. *BAM* same thing happens. Shut down PC...then open it up, video card smelt as though it was burning so thats about that....

To summarize this lil catastrophy, At School, Power Blacks Out, Go Home, Vid Card Fried, need i say more? If only the dutch didnt touch that damn wire....

On the other hand...at least i can still watch my anime...if i wasn't able to do that i would kill some dutch ppl somewhere...replacement soon hopefully 

Unlike in sports, the game of war has no set time limit and no points are awarded, so how do you determine the winners and the losers? When all your enemies are destroyed? 多分そして。
  • | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 830

Ha, that sux man. Well at least you have an excuse to get a better card :D.

P.S. Thats why you dont get a video card. Like me!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX