So, heres the thing....

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Points 530
Grathorius Posted: 01-17-2008 6:59 PM

Im bored. Im gonna post on the forum, which I havn't done in.........months

It's been nearly a year since I first got involved with the wonderful MC community, and I just wanted you guys to know, I'm going away.

I'm getting on a train headin east, and I ain't lookin back. Oh, how I will miss you all....the hilarious yet idiotic Troop, the beings known as DarkMidoriko and friends, (Black, Uninformed, etc. etc.), th misterious and ironicly named LuftWaffle, the others whom I really havnt spent enough time with to feel comfortable using adjectives to describe them. Or maybe i fear them due to their massive ban powers.

Oh, the memories, the founding of Clan Righteous (ClRi), the getting owned in counterstrike, the not understanding dystopia, the pwning in Age of Empires 3, Warcraft 3 and WoW, the telling of secrets about Troop behind Troop's back, the introduction of Half-Life 2.

The laughs

The tears

The "This will end badly!"

And one more thing, I'm just kiddin. I'm not going away! Just needed somethin to talk about. Besides, there isnt any trains going east, the east is the Ocean!!!

Raise you hand if you believed me

If you weren't fooled, good on you, you nuke, i mean present is in the mail.

And while I may not be going away, I will still remain as distant as ever, posting on the boards when Im bored, coming on Vent when I'm lookin to play some stuff, only to find Troop's afk and I can't host.

This very important news bulliten was brought to you by - [ClRI] Grathorius, better know as, Bean, Benjaminious, Benthorius and Hypothetical

Lag is like AIDS, it doesn't kill you, everything else does.
  • | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop replied on 01-17-2008 7:10 PM

This will end badly.

*raises hand* I should know better. At least I'm not going to get nuked. Good times man, good times. I remember when you told secrets about me behind my back! Wait, what?

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• | Post Points: 23
Top 25 Contributor
Points 530

Umm, nuthin, next question please

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293
Troop replied on 01-17-2008 7:14 PM

Do you, sir, like bacon?

http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb2/photos/troop/images/2372/original.aspx[/IMG]

• Filed under:
Top 25 Contributor
Points 530

Why must you do this to me?

• | Post Points: 5

ROFLMAO!

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

i missed something very important to the "ROFLMAO" by para....

{MC}[SS] cash

If I have to explain it you won't get it......

I'll explain when I see you... If you remind me! lol..

www.ParadisesGarage.com 
Remember... Where ever you go, there you are...

is he canadian? 

{MC}[SS] cash

Top 10 Contributor
Points 8,293

umm, no.

Who's canadian?

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS
Copyright {MC}ParaDOX